tuscl

fake asses.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i think fake asses are actually ruining a lottttt of nice natural asses.
please please NO MORE fake asses. my last few times at hong kong is definitely raising the bar as to asses. i prefer NATURAL 99% of the time.

27 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    My Colombian co-worker, who is full of interesting stories and factoids, says it has gotten so bad in Colombia that parents are buying butt implants as graduation gifts for their teen daughters.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    One black dancer at my favorite club told me that there were more dancers working there with fake asses than tits. I believe her.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I hate the way the hard ass implants feel and a lot of fake asses do have a tendency to have higher percentage chance to look more fucked up and distorted compared to fake tits. But i do love a nice soft phat ass, natural or not. And i love those "cartoonish" figures with the tiny waist and huge ass.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. Love those phat asses at follies too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's a sign of the times
  • i have a butt implant
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i hope it’s better than most i’ve seen.
    i’ve seen butts go from ‘ok natural’ to absolutely ridiculous in a week or two.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ classic stupid stripper move. Should have gotten a nose job before the butt implant.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You don’t know what she had implanted in her butt;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Having a cock shoved up your ass doesn't count as an implant.
  • lol i was joking..ive never had an implant
  • ..and ive never had a cock shoved in me (kind of hinted as i stated i have never seen one) soo..that is not option
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm OK with rearranging your own body fat but never replace it with something man made. Fake tits and fake asses are unattractive as fuck to me. Total boner killers. 100% natural FTW!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole are you a virgin or a lesbian ? That would explain a lot.
  • @sir dance lot. i love my body trust me and i think im sexy as fuck so i would NEVER alter it.also i don't think it would serve any benefit bc it is like i wouldn't have anything to b proud of since it would b fake

@25 smh idk if i should answer ur question since i dont know what my sexual orientation or status as virgin has to do with any claims i have made...especially when many men would agree with what i have said regarding gender dynamics..there are many heterosexual, male feminists who are more actually more radical abt women's issues than i am.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    One of the strip clubs here, I didn't go for probably a year or two, and it was relatively normal when I left. When I got back, no exaggeration, every ass but 1 was somewhere between big and ginormous, with 3 of the 9 girls on having big ri-fucking-diculous butt implants. Hasn't happened at any of the higher-end clubs, but I wonder if I take a cruise around the other lower-end clubs, if I'll see lots of ass implants
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have no ax to grind I am an equal opportunity misogynist. ;)
    And as shailynn pointed out an old grouch ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 Good for you and I'm so glad you feel that way. It's a crying shame to me that a woman is led to believe fake anything is better than all natural enough to ruin her already beautiful body. If it makes her happy I support it but I'd never get dances with her or find that part of her attractive from that point forward.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Not a fan of faux ass cheeks. I don't really understand the appeal. I like a nice tight runners butt. Sure, I want the girl to have a little hour-glass look, but do not like a big ass.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t know fake butts were so prevalent. I haven’t felt any butts that seemed fake.

I’ve become reasonably accurate in spotting fake tits, but I don’t mind implants.

If a boost helps a woman to be more confident and comfortable - when hitting the stage/club - that’s fine. If it’s her money - it’s hers to spend as she wishes.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You know it when you feel them. They are hard. The cheeks are like rocks. What is supposed to be soft tushy feels like bone.

Fake tits look and feel real when they are done well. Maybe I haven't seen a good butt job. But just not a fan.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^yes those implants are hard af. Doesn't feel good at all. But now they do fat transfers as well. Feels much better.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seems that about half of the hk girls have big fake asses now. redonkuluss.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    No surprise, Chessmaster and I are on the same page regarding this issue. Just like with fake tits, I love the fake asses that feel soft and closer to natural. When girls get the fat transfer, it's big but still nice and soft. Those hard ass implants suck. Just like fake tits that feel like rocks suck.

Chessmaster you would love Sky at Paradise Showgirls in COI. She has that cartoonish figure that you spoke off. Tiny waist, flat stomach, enormous ass. But it's nice and soft and oh so good feeling. If only she didn't have those rock hard fake tits she'd be pretty much perfect IMO.

MisterWonderful do most of the fake ass having girls at HK have soft asses (fat transfer), or hard asses (implants)?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The hk girls don't need to get fake anything latinas are naturally beautiful!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I hate them. some look really bad and its not about the size, its about the shape. i wont let my bitches get them, i make them go to the gym and work their asses naturally
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah thats what i was saying. Often times the shape aint right. They also dont move naturally. Those are probably the implants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion