tuscl

The last day?

skibum609
Massachusetts
80 degrees on a Friday calls for a ride in the car with my Ghost Train vape and a couple of cold ones and ending up at Desires. Full roster of the best day girls and lo and behold 8 dancers from the night shift. 5 of my top 6 favorites and for the first time in probably a year, minimal customers. Dancers outnumbering them. Chose one of my favorite spinners who spent 1/2 hour with me as I drank beer and kept it throbbing the entire time. That 30 minutes was better than any lap dance ever. Back to car for a smoke (simple jack) and some vape and then off to a room. Tasty and sweet as I dined at the Y. Amazing bbbj and great kissing and then came the moment of truth: we're both naked, I am on the couch and she grasps my member, climbs on top of me, rises up and says lets have some rule fun, as she begins to lower herself onto me. In my 35+ years of divorce practice I can easily name 500 - 600 former clients who got a girl pregnant and had their financial lives crushed forever. I haven't fucked a woman under 45 bareback in 45 years. This runs through my mind as the hispanic hottie begins to lower herself onto me. The feeling is incredible as she is 21, hot, wet and tight and then the ill fated word enters my mind: "pregnancy". If you have ever stuck a pin in a balloon you would be amazed at the similarities to what happened to me, just faster. Did it come back? yes. Did it enjoy bbbj? Yes. Does it want to go back and do it again? No. Always wondered what I would do if I ever had a chance to fuck a stripper bareback for free and now I know. Nothing. Not a damn thing. Now that I know, there is no point in going again. Not saying I will never go, just saying that now I know that other than sheer boredom, there is no point in going.

6 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah i would quit too
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    You are a stronger man than me. Well done.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If pregnancy is the only reason, why not get snipped?
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I got snipped at 26 after my kids were born. Never regretted it for a minute.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Getting snipped would send the wrong message to my wife who had cancer at 19 and could no longer bear children after that. We have a "rule" when we swing that we always require condoms, but in the past have broken it when we're with women over 50 or women who claim to be Fixed and are over 40. I simply don't believe any woman under 40 would be fixed, even though I am aware that many are. As I never planned on having kids I should have gotten snipped long ago, but I also know that I claimed I would never get married, work for myself and live in a house in the woods with a pool. As a married man who owns my own business and lives in a tree filled area with a pool I know I am full of whit and have no clue.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I occasionally fuck a stripper bareback. I don't ask. Sometimes they just do it and I don't have the will power to resist. I would make a great stripper baby daddy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion