tuscl

Another one bites the dust!

Clubber
Florida
This toy clown/troll is trusted? He starts trolling this month and is trusted? Oh really...

Who trusts ToyChaser

1. MisterWonderful
Joined JUNE 14, 2018
2. syco2k3
Joined JUNE 17, 2018

26 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What is your point?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That ToyChaser is an ass clown anyone that trusts ass clowns is an ass clown.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Interesting - as I was expecting PhatBoy and SJG to be the trusters
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Meh. I think when wonderful and syko trusted toyman, he hadnt revealed himself to be an assclown yet!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Agree with chessmaster.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    hes funny and made some interesting threads
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Heather wanted me to "trust" him but I talked her out of it.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Think what you think, I kinda feel like your trolling me by posting this.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    your last review is November of 2017, you cant afford to club hop this summer?
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    An also that's when they were last seen, how dumb are you. Other Baltimore natives read my post an are in my inbox. Basing your life off "Trust" your like girls on Instagram who base their worth off "Likes"
    Click Public profile.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I have a very low tolerance for trolls, ergo my extensive ignore list.

I have, at times, not logged in and check a topic. Might be a s&*# load of posts, then when I log in, just a handful.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Just checked this topic. 50% troll posts.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is an open discussion forum - and it lends itself to postings from many points of view.

I’m not sure about PhatBoy - as he seems to be a guy with an odd emotional mindset for clubbing (based on how he acted when his dancer gf ghosted him for a bit).

With ToyChaser - I’d like to understand his reason for posting and saying he’s in law enforcement (looking to move to sex crimes) - then saying he’s a pipefitter? He’s attempting to defend himself - but I’ve not seen him explain his job posts.

I’m a bit hesitant to write anyone off as a total troll, maybe I’m getting old and soft?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^old and soft in the head, fixed it for you ;)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cash,

"This is an open discussion forum..."

Yes, it is on a STRIP CLUB website. Of course there will be non-strip club discussions and I welcome them. We most are guys that enjoy guy things, so talk about them. To try and intentionally f#@% with the site is my beef with trolls. A couple of letter manipulations and troll becomes tool! F$%#ing tools!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cash,

BTW, Cashman was my long ago CB handle! :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive - thanks for the correction. I knew it was missing something!

Clubber - that’s a good point. It’s annoying and disrespectful to join a site to deliberately fuck with the members. That speaks to folks who have too much free time - and who can’t find anything constructive to do. Those are the folks who then complain that they can’t find anything useful to do.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i guess i’m old and soft in the head...
    i’ll untrust toychacer IF that will make you feel better.
    if he is a troll he fooled me for a while.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Wonderful,

You weren't one of the two.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Interesting - as I was expecting PhatBoy and SJG to be the trusters"

Isn't SJG syco?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thank you clubber. butt i'm still a bit confused about your op.

just the same... toychaser regained my confidence with his recent post: “'Knowing the culture the way I do, you likely need to bend over backwards to show the girls that you don't think of them as whores, even though they ultimately take money and fuck.'
    This is the case with any girl working at a strip club you will always get better service if you treat them like what they are, regular women willing to have sex to have money to make ends meet or regular women who are greedy/matierialistic because theyve never had anything before.
    I once had a girl have sex for a jacket from Macy's, her WHOLE 24 life she had only ever shopped at Foreman mills and other stores like that. It was only $90, If you can start attaching the money to items women get emotional because no one has EVER bought them anything like that before *some women, not all*”
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Wondeful,

Explain this, please.

On Toys trust list you are listed as:
    MisterWonderful
    JUNE 14, 2018

Above you are lised as:
    MisterWonderful
    Joined May, 2014

When I said, above, you weren't on the list, I was going only by the date above, as I knew the 2 on toy's list were both June 18.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ToyChaser is a troll. Moments of clarity don't mean that a crazy person is suddenly sane.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i think i gave toy ‘trust’ on june 14 2018.
    i joined tuscl may 2014.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    call me ishmael... good point. and also the reverse is true. a sane person can be suddenly crazy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion