tuscl

When do you start laughing at the lines from a dancer?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Normally when they start talking about how "big" I am and how it makes them horny. I think that probably means extras but c'mon, that comment just cracks me up.

19 comments

• SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    I second this. There isn't a guy in the world who hasn't checked (googled) if he's below average, at average or big. I mean, we don't tell a girl with A cups she's got big boobs either?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a fun game to play. What’s she going to say “That thing is so tiny - you couldn’t get a chipmunk pregnant with that dick!”

Her pay depends on you thinking you just gave it to her good. If you have been banging her for 10 minutes - and she asks if you are going to get hard soon - you know she’s not feeling it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    we all like to have our egos inflated a bit, some dancers just aren't very subtle at doing it.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "What’s she going to say “That thing is so tiny - you couldn’t get a chipmunk pregnant with that dick!”"

Lol
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There is one Follies dancer that makes me laugh as soon a she come up to me because I know that I am about to get a line of unbelievable stripper shit. Her hand immediately goes up my shorts and she starts in with how much she has missed my junk. I respond with "You're so full of shit" but that doesn't phase her one bit. She just keeps it up until I buy at least 2 dances from her. It's just a good thing that she has a killer body and is not bashful.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    Shadow, you know I know exactly who you're talking about, as would several others on this site. I got several dances from her just last week. The torrent of whispered-in-my-ear stripper shit was literally non-stop, but as you say, her body and the UHM dances she gives are totally worth putting up with it. She goes on and on describing in *very* graphic detail what she wants me to do to her, both inside and outside the club. Yeah, pretty laughable.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I laugh when...

... she’s wiping my jizz off her lips and into her mouth and says, “I’m not a whore like these other girls.”

... she’s sucking me and another dancer comes in the booth accidentally and then says “don’t worry, she won’t say anything; she’s the biggest whore in the place.”

... she says “anything you want, baby,” and then changes her mind when I tell her that I want a BBBJ with CIM, but I don’t care if she swallows or not.

... she’s feeling the zipper bulge in my pants and says “ooooh, such a nice big dick, and already hard.”

... I’ve been sitting with, and getting dances from, my preferred type (spinnerish, cute) and a cow comes up and say “I know you want a piece o’ dis.”

... a chick offers me a “bargain” rate that’s four or five times the going rate for that club.

... she tells me that the bartender/manager I’ve known for a decade “won’t let [her] do that.”
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I dont really get them using lines on me. But then it has to do with the bitches I go for. I look for ones who are my type and who I think I have shit in common with.

I ignore the ones who come all fake and peppy
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Good lists. I like " you are making me so wet." I say, yeah right. Then they proceeded to make me dip my fingers in to test.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When do you start laughing at a dancer's jokes? When you've selected a girl you like and you have gotten to know her by spending lots of time with her between the sheets.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG - that’s not the topic of this discussion. This discussion is about how over the top some dancers are with their comments. They think we believe their shit - but it’s actually laughable.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, so you have to find girls you can get along with and communicate with. I've experienced what you speak of, and so I just don't engage wtih those girls.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    why do you let dancers get over the top like that though? they're not respecting you so why put up with it?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't play along with dancers who talk to me like that.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes, because starting to laugh is “put[ting] up with it.”
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    ... she’s sucking me and another dancer comes in the booth accidentally and then says “don’t worry, she won’t say anything; she’s the biggest whore in the place.”

... she says “anything you want, baby,” and then changes her mind when I tell her that I want a BBBJ with CIM, but I don’t care if she swallows or not.

she tells me that the bartender/manager I’ve known for a decade “won’t let [her] do that.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I've heard all of these.

another good one for me is when I tell her something and she goes "oh your a regular"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Why do you let them play you? Why not tell her "look, don't fuck with me. I know the game. Do what I pay you to do and STFU"
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Latina dancers seem to do the whole "you're so sexy I wish I could fuck you but..." song and dance. Like... if you really wanna ride my pole we could make it happen. You want my cash
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it’s amusing to hear the shit. I don’t mind it. However, if it’s too mechanical - I will stop it (if I’m not ready to cum). Most of us have been to several rodeos - so most of us know to discount the stuff heard in strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion