tuscl

Hong Kong Anniversary July 18th

tjmonger39
Arizona
Monday, June 25, 2018 9:21 AM
Anyone been to one? I just got an email from HK about the party going on, trip scheduled for that week and I will be there that day.

9 comments

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    They seem to have a special party every month. It’s always on a Wednesday. If you go on their website they have archive photos from a lot of them.
  • tjmonger39
    6 years ago
    Yeah I've seen those photos multiple times, I guess i should have added more info. Mainly, are there more chicas stuffed in there on an event night than a normal night and do prices for arriba change at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess if one is the type to prefer a party atmosphere and a packed club then it'd ne a good thing, but IME/IMO "special events" are often full of amateur custies cockblocking one's vibe - with the caveat that this may not apply to HK
  • tjmonger39
    6 years ago
    Papi_Chulo has the right idea on that one, that's what most special events are like. It would seem as though the anniversary one is one of the larger ones. I'm greedy though, my first thought was I hope there is a fresh load of chicas arriving to replenish the supply.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would think that on big events like that, yes, you will get a lot more choices for girls. But the girls will have a lot more opportunities as well. So I bet each girl will stick to the $100 price tag OR worse ask for more. On a normal Monday or Tuesday, it's easy to get most girls to go for $80 or even $60 during the day. So your cost is going to go up.
  • tjmonger39
    6 years ago
    Meh, sounds like a good night to fish for snapper in the alley then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A packed-club besides being too-packed for comfort, can often turn into more of a seller's market - but, it can't hurt to check it out and see if it's worth it (if you check it out then write a review)
  • Cactus83
    6 years ago
    When the anniversary event happens, it always has a different theme. One year it was superheroine/villians, another time all the girls were dressed up in chinese outfits. But I'll be there to see this year's theme.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Call them and let them know we want this year's theme to be fully nude girls, all of them, at what ever price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion