tuscl

Honk kong

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
To all the tj veterans on here does honk kong ruin it for us clubs?

23 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    pretty much.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my main attraction to some usa clubs is mainly due to specific dancers and the experiences with them.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong has changed the way I think about an ITC experience at strip clubs. Now when I get quoted a specific price for a VIP session in a US club, I think to myself. " Wow, I could have two different threesomes for that at Hong Kong ".
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It sure does. I've avoided going to U.S. clubs sometimes just thinking what low value I'd be getting, thinking I'm better off just saving the money for the next time I go to TJ and Hong Kong.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Yeah, you should also try AMP. Its usually $60 or $70 for massage and $100 flat for FS. $160 for a lay is awesome, whats $160?? You figure the VIP on dayshift at a hustlers is $240, and usually the girl is gonna want more on top of the HALF she is already getting.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I personally prefer the phillipines and Asian women in general they seem to be the most materialistic, which means they are willing to go the distance.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Pretty much. If you catch me in a US strip club now it’s usually because the group of guys I’m with wanted to go and I’m just tagging along. I will NOT be taking any trips to VIP.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    My local clubs have 3 advantages over Hong Kong Tijuana: location, language, and diversity.

Bar that, and Hong Kong is superior in every single way. Better girls (and more of them,) better atmosphere, better prices, better service, real alcohol, and the legality of prostitution means no tip-toeing around extras. The extras are no longer extras.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Not really. Hong Kong in Tijuana is a brothel. The clubs you mention in the United States are strip clubs.

Apples and oranges.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^Can't agree. Sure, there's differences, mainly the legality and prices, but not apples and oranges. If you're getting extras at a U.S. club isn't that essentially a brothel?
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    essentially yes
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I may take an HK trip one of these days, but WetWilly hit on one of the questions I had -- based on the few reviews I've read, HK doesn't sound much like a strip club, even an extras strip club. Not a criticism, just an observation... Guess I'll have to experience it for myself to see :)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^^Actually that is not true. HK is very much a strip club. Many of the area establishments are not, but HK is. There are stages with girls on them at all times. Girls dancing on bars and at tables. There are private dances that are done in booths for $21. The "extra" stuff is done at the hotel next door. Owned by the same people. You negotiate with the girl to go to the hotel. But if you never leave HK and don't go into the hotel, then the experience is very much the same as a strip club. And you can have as good of a time in the club as any club in the US.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    EXcellent to know, much appreciated!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve gone down there solo and with friends that aren’t looking for any type of high mileage and they love it. They will never take a girl upstairs, but they like the quantity and quality of girls. The fact that drinks are very reasonable, and there is always a couple of girls on stage. Never seen a break in the action. They also dig the idea that there is mutual contact in the VIP booth and at the table, without worrying about getting in trouble.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It does seem like that TJ HK Bar and the hotel, and their other venues, likely do ruin it.

There have been accounts of UHM clubs right on the border, like one that had been in Chula Vista, and one in unincorporated Winterhaven.

But a hotel within stripper shoe distance is impossible to beat, See, Want, Get, you get to have her exactly as you found her dressed and painted up. There are only a few areas where it looks like there could be any improvement.

Never been there, but I will be doing business in much of Mexico, at least Northern Mexico.

But people will have business travels in US cities. How the strip clubs operate only really matters for the first visit, as after that you should usually be able to be seeing a girl outside. Then these laws and differences no longer make any difference.

DV says that strip clubs are a dying industry. It is a retail industry.

Membership clubs are a future, very hard for LE to enforce limits there. And then DV bought the Chicken Ranch, and tried to make it like TJ, only to get all tangled up in repressive NV laws. So now DV is in TJ. They insist that they do not regulate the women in any manner. So if they are sitting with you having a ficha drink, what happens is just between you and she. DV gets no money out of it, and the session room is already paid for. So the girl can do it how she wants.

Most of the time when they talk to sex workers, that it what they want, the freedom to decide who they do and don't engage with, and to play it their own way.

I always suggest never to treat a woman as a prostitute and never to assume that money is going to induce her into doing anything she would not otherwise be perfectly happy to do.

SJG

"Things That Make White People Uncomfortable"
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 is absolutely correct. HK is first a strip club with all the trimmings (nude or topless girls on stages with poles, tipping at the stage, lap dances, private dances, etc.) and a legal brothel if that is what you desire. It's the best of both worlds.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "best of both worlds"

Hard to beat that.

Seems to be designed to be all things to all people, and the main variable is how much time you want to be spending with a girl. De un ratito a toda la noche.

Seems like with waiters sending you girls, aggressive girls, designed to make it work for everyone.

People have experience with the Miami VIP Room? In there can you just be seated and are there girls to pick, or do you have to let the waiter send you one, or can you bring in a girl from outside the VIP Room?

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @SJC >> You may have answered this in another thread, but why haven't you ever been to HK? It's only a 7 1/2 drive from San Jose. You comment frequently about HK and seem to be dreaming of it all the time. Why not just go?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thank you for asking that JAprufrock. I am very interested in TJ, and in Mexico as a whole. And I have big plans. But these plans are not sex tourism, rather to expand a business across the border, as well as just to learn a new language, new culture, and maybe have a second life.

As of today though I am 100% tied down, not by anything as disposable as a 9 to 5 job, rather being deeply embedded in vicious political conflicts. I am in the trenches 24-7.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sjguy. get out of the trenches for a day or two. vacation for a couple of days.
    i’ll even show you around.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Working on getting passport such a pain in the ass had to send in 5 proofs of id and another picture because they rejected first pic post office did ridicolous!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Engaging in actual conflict with real people. I don't live like Muggles do, I am fighting a real war.

When on TUSCL I am doing other stuff in other windows.

Never had a vacation every really, don't really go along with the idea.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion