tuscl

Using Cash apps in clubs

bishopt1234
Here kitty kitty
Friday, June 22, 2018 2:14 PM
Last night I think I saw the future of paying dancers. I saw one of my ATF dancers last night in a club I stayed over from the daytime shift. I was low on funds, but she was giving me amazing dances and I didn't want her to stop. In the past I have been able to get credit from dancers I know well, use my ATM card at the high fee machine or borrow from a buddy who was with me. I just started using the Cash app a couple of weeks ago and it works pretty well. I asked her if I could just send her the money through the App. I already had her phone number in my phone anyway. She said yes and the transaction went smoothly. This might be dangerous for me because I save money sometimes by my cash running out. This gives me virtually unlimited access and no excuse when my lower head is thinking to stop

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I would never do any sort of electronic transaction with a stripper. From a privacy / security perspective, it makes my Spidey sense tingle. And your other point is valid. Cash only is a good spending limiter.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    lol :) i use cash app, idgaf about privacy this is my life son
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Not the future of paying dancers. I wish.: but most clubs will get pissed or even fire you for that.. if you go electronic they want you to buy funny money so they get some of it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - there being a record of it will probably make many PLs not wanna use-it - so where does the App draw the funds from (credit-card, bank-account)?
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    you can have the Cash App pull from a debit card or a credit card (additional 3% fee). if you create your account using a fake name and fake email and set up on your burner phone (which all serious PLs should have anyway), then the transaction is anonymous to the stripper. she sees your Cash App username and that's it. saw a Follies review where the guy said he paid his VIP fee via Cash App. I send money to my SB via Cash App.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d strongly recommend against that type of payment to a dancer. It’s too easy to keep spending. It also shows the dancer how easily you can pass money to her. If she ever needs cash - she will probably hit you up first. There’s also a record of the transaction - which I prefer to avoid.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is like not only extraordinarily stupid, and needlessly complicated, it’s idiotic to say the least.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, this is not something I would want to ever do. I don't want any record of a transaction like that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    toychaser said " i use cash app, idgaf about privacy this is my life son" Well, it's your life until someone steals your identity, and then your life becomes their life. I use phone apps to make payments, but I would never use them in a strip club or for a stripper (ITC or OTC). My rule is that if there's someone on the other side of the payment equation who could exploit the situation, then it's all cash or nothing. And yes, I realize that all such transactions present a risk, but strippers and strip clubs present a higher risk than I'm willing to accept.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I would be very very careful about how you have the app set up ( unless you don't care about privacy) Some of the different cash apps allow networking.....people can see who you have sent and received money from.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on their comments - I doubt bishop and toychaser will take the advice to avoid cash apps. It might be convenient - and it might not seem overly risky - but it poses several unnecessary risks.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    I know of a club that bans the customer and fires the dancer on the spot . And yes, they always know.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @OP That is one dried up gaping pussy in your avatar.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @OP That is one dried up gaping pussy in your avatar.
  • ellocohombre
    6 years ago
    Yes but it could be the other way around. I have heard of dirt balls trying to say that "service wasn't rendered" and disputing the charges on their PayPal account. Guys like that should be banned from the clubs. Baileft back his pee pee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion