tuscl

NBA Draft Results - Let The Saga Begin

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Well this certainly will be an interesting off season with the Kwahi and LeBron sagas.

I really thought the Cavs were going to get Trae Young. People are calling him the next Steph Curry. Being a huge Big 12 fan, I watched a lot of games he played. First half of the season he was amazing. AMAZING, but defenses figured him out 2nd half of the season and just double teamed him since his teammates were so weak the defenses didn’t get burned doing that.

What do you guys think?

I think LeBron doesn’t even know where he’s going right now, Spurs would like to only trade Kwahi to an eastern conference team if they trade him at all.

Lakers: Paul George, Kwahi, LeBron. If they get one they succeeded. If they get two they’ve pulled off a masterpiece. If they get all theee they’ve pulled off the impossible. If they get zero with all that open cap space, they’ve failed.

12 comments

• houjack
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately for the Lakers I don't think they'll get any of those three. Just another year of being used as leverage.

However, if they pull the impossible, that would be a team I would love to watch.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    All that and.... Chris Paul, he says he is most likely back to Houston but, if he and LeBron end up on some type of flotation device in the next two weeks is there a chance LBJ convinces him to go to La-La land and sign DWade on a minimum contract..... what's Carmelo up to anyway? He unrestricted?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Longball, that’s an interesting theory. Think about ya for a minute... Bron, you have a gazillion dollars, CP3 you got all that all-State money, take some serious pay cuts and load up a team in the east and chase some rings!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I like that scenario, if the Knicks or the Nets have room to pay those guys the money they’d get just in endorsements will be staggering.
    But it’s not gonna happen.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Flagooner said he’ll throw in $78 if they come to the Heat.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought you and flag had a bidding war he wants to bring LBJ to Orlando and you are aiming for Charlotte.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nah, I'm not much of an NBA fan, but the Heat are my team.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I still think Lebron goes to La-La land. And it has nothing to do with chasing more rings. It has everything to do with setting himself up for after basketball. Imagine the endorsement deals he will get if he's in LA. The movie and TV set-ups. What does Lebron want to do after he stops playing ? I think he sets that up now. He could get that with the Knicks also, but they are in disarray.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I kinda think the Warrior may be right, LBJ has said he always wants to be the first billionaire player. Has one or two houses there.... I say he either stays home or goes LA.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    I think LA is a long shot and is being used as leverage for him to stay home. The only reason why is because of the circus of Lavar Ball. Lebron likes to come in and take over everything... his and teams marketing, branding, etc. Kind of what Lavar wishes he could do or thought he could do.... but is failing. That is the #1 reason why I dont think he goes to LA..... yet. His next contract... like next year... maybe. Especially if LaVar is smart and starts to take a back seat from all of his BS.

But Warrior makes a great point about Lebron's life after ball.... LA is the place to do it.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I was in Cleveland this week and of course there was a lot of talk about Lebron. Who really knows what is questionable in the clearest of times but most of the people I know who seem to have a good handle on the Cavs feel as I do --he's staying at least for one more year.

I had mentioned watch for a trade to the Bullets for John Wall in a earlier post but they drafted a point guard. Not sure how much value a rookie is going to provide going into his first season but the Cavs are still a couple players away from where they need to be.....although I find the entire Kyrie/Boston saga interesting as it appears some of his statements as of late seem to indicate he doesn't seem himself in Boston for long.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LeBron James = GOAT
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion