tuscl

Hi boys

LinzeeDet
Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot
I'll be at Landing Strip in Romulus MI tomorrow before leaving for vaca...

Then I'll be back at OZ in Clearwater FL for a bit in July..

Come on up ;)

13 comments

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    Well, unfortunately I cannot make it to either location (both nice clubs) but, have a great vacation!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is getting on a greyhound bus as I type this.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Show us your tits so we know what we’re missing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Linzee... Each club listing now allows you to post comments without being a VIP. Not sure if the comments sections for those two clubs are getting that much traffic (it's a new feature) but it might be seen by a more local crowd.

Nice profile pic.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    If you get a chance see Linzee. She is a very sexy pretty dancer and a fun person. Have fun on your vacation!
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Correction, hi boys and lopaw
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Man, too bad I'm nowhere near Michigan. I agree with CMI, that profile pic is bangin!

I need a dancer to pop in here and say 'come see me in this Bay Area club'. Wait, then again, that would suck.....because all these clubs suck out here except for the Rancho Cordova clubs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Thanks Dorothy but I'll pass on $35 dances at OZ.
  • 0ddJob69
    6 years ago
    Tried to catch you at Cricket Tuesday but see your schedule changed after I looked it up. I'll be in FL in a few weeks and if schedule permits will make the trek over. I will be over in Cocoa, Daytona area, so would be a drive. Have a good vacation, hope to meet you down the road sometime.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Stop off in Louisville. :)
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Hi! :)
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    She’s 100% real and much hotter in person even though her pictures are stunning. Have a great trip hun
  • georgebailey
    6 years ago
    If you get the chance to meet Linzee you'll never regret it. She actually paid me. I wish more dancers worked like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion