tuscl

Boobs and women are so over rated

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Like it isnt all.that exciting..and this is coming from someone who used to be in love with them lol. But now.im.just like..literally nbd..

31 comments

• Its quite shocking.never thought i.would be able to say i dont get crazy over boobs after i became interested in them (wasn't aleays interested in.them) ..but i just dont anymore
  • captainayjay
    6 years ago
    Maybe you just need a little something to cheer you up.. and bring back the enthusiasm of the old days.
    https://ddfbusty.com
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Time to give it a rest. Your trolling is becoming tiresome.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Yes Nictrole, go hide under your bridge for awhile.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    A fundamental assumption underlying TUSCL is that boobs = brilliant!

Don't tug at that thread. The whole website will fall apart. ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Maybe overrated but half the population is biologically programmed to like them especially fine specimens.
    I'm not going to fight my programming. That's very difficult. It's possible the other half of the population sees boobs as a beauty symbol. I'm not sure. Both men and women have breasts so it's all in the shape and feel. Women's boobs are a good reason to visit strip clubs. Covering up nipples with pasties should be a crime. This nation has too many laws restricting freedom of women's boobs. I believe the local strip clubs in South Carolina required pasties to escape some type of legal definition of sexually oriented businesses which is all bull crap in my opinion. Strip clubs and sexually oriented businesses should be allowed if people want the business. Then they add location restrictions and if a club changes owners, it's no longer grandfathered in. I don't know how many strip clubs were forced to close or have restrictions imposed because of all these laws against strip clubs and sexually oriented businesses. It's too big of a deal to politicians.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said 4got2wipe. This house of cards was built on a shaky foundation -
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    If someone claims that they no longer find boobs exciting, then they were never genuinely into them in the first place. It's not something that you just wake up one day and say 'meh' to.
  • Im not criticizing anyone's interest..i was just offering why i am not inteterested anymore lol..i can see why guys love them bc i live biceps lol sooo
  • Why i love**
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Guys and girls love boobs because we are sexually attracted to women. You are not, so you would never appreciate boobs on the same level that we do.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nicole, if you get a boob job people will notice less how big your nose is.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing the girl - who’s photos were stolen by someone impersonating Nicole - is a decent girl.

Sadly this troll is annoying.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I kind of like Nictrole's nose... it makes my giant honker look small for once.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nicole, do you suck dick, or like anal sex? Because your non-sexual entertainment value is winding down. Rapidly.
  • Lol i love my features and the hot cute guys who hit on me. I am gorgeous lol.bc thats how i feel when i look in the mirror. Interesting insights.
  • ^^I dont understand why and im not expecting an explanation. Im.just saying lol.Yall frequently make random posts and apparently it is annoying when i make them.lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nicole you remind me of an 11 year old child, that finds it necessary to be the center of attention when your parents have guests over, dinner and desert is done now go wash up and get ready for bed.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    It’s like if I made a post that said there is no appeal to penises, they’re overrated, etc. Well duh, the sky is blue, water is wet, and the boobs on that girl in longball300’s avatar are fantastic.

All stuff that goes without saying, almost tautological.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why the dis on her nose? I love it.
  • @flagooner im.not concerned what other ppl think.abt my looks so u shouldnt be either :)) but thanks ..

• rickthelion
    6 years ago
    If the normal phenotype of a female animal is that they have big boobs then they should have really big boobs. So sayeth the council of ricks.

ROAR!!!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Just stop.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Leave nictrolle. Nobody likes you. I think you are almost as unpopular as sjg. Lol.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Ref: My Avatar - that one is Rosie Jones; make sure you make it full size to see her cute face. I have another one of her I will put up next week.
  • Lmao that certainly isnt the normal phenotype. Most dont have big boobs.that is the fantasy phenotyoe.lol
  • And almost as popular as sjg? Lmao wtf r u on? He is more pouplar than me here lol im ad unpopular here as satan would.b anywhere else.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Trust me on this both of you are running neck and neck.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^but you did it quicker !
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Really Nicole? In relative termd almost all female hairless ape have big boobs. Consider hairless ape boobs vs pangolin boobs. Hairless ape boobs are bigger.

Likewise, a female hairless with quality implants is sexy. A female pangolin with implants is stupid. Doesnt matter how good the boob job is.

And a turtle with boobs would be really stupid. What would she do? Glue them onto her plastron? Silly.

Regardless, i chair the council of ricks. Doesn’t matter if you agree with me. Im right by definition.

ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion