tuscl

Any of you guys watching? OT

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Will any of you guys be watching the football, sorry Soccer, world cup? Probably not. You guys have the 2026 event alongside Canada and Mexico. What a bizarre decision thst is to say the least. Money talks for FIFA.

27 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If it's on and I have nothing else to watch, I'll give it a look. But with no horse in the race it's not at the top of my list.
  • rentz2
    6 years ago
    I will be watching
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I will be watching, but I think the schedule doesn't work out well for my work hours.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    A lot of the games are taking place when I will be at work, but when I’m home I will watch what I can. My viewing will be limited to what will broadcast of my local FOX affiliate as I cut the cord on cable TV.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Count me in,
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Do they have topless cheerleaders in thongs? It’s 90 minutes - with few breaks - and no shot clock - and my attention span is minimal.

I’ll watch as it gets towards the end -
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Don't worry londonguy. FIFA will relocate the 2026World Cup in the wake of the Canadian-American war of 2019!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Probably shouldn't have said that. Before any overly serious Trump fans spam this thread with 3000 word treatises detailing their knowledge of US-Canada trade know this: THAT WAS A JOKE!!!

Have a laugh and move on. It's the brilliant way! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That won’t stop em
    I just can’t get interested in soccer, sorry LG.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you 4got. The assholes up north claim to be victims after taking advantage of the libtard....

Oh, it was a joke?

Disregard all after the first sentence.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Now this football thread is going to get highjacked by LittleMember and his 69 partner BurlingtonCocksucker
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'll only be watching the USA games.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BTW, My pick is Less Bleus to beat Die Mannschaft in the Final.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like Cashman, I don't have the attention span or patience to sit thru 90-minutes to maybe see a handful or less of exciting plays (when there's a potential score) - I may watch if it's two powerhouses matched up and my interest may be piqued if the powerhouse game is hyped up enough
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In the 80s I was a Maradona fan thus kinda became an Argentina fan - if Argentina was good I may be inclined to watch them but the little I heard I think Argentina is not very good this year.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - things were going along nicely. No War and Peace length posts - and then you mentioned something pseudo-political. We’re doomed! Lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I picture Papi being more of a Madonna fan than a Maradona fan.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To show my age - the last soccer names I know are players from the Cosmos. I remember Franz Beckenbauer, and a few others. So my knowledge of soccer is a bit outdated.

Flagoneer - based on Papi’s enjoyment of thick booty - I’m thinking Madonna’s lacking in ass might be a deal breaker. Lol!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Even though we're replacing our deck, I just painted a board on it and can now watch it dry. More action than futbol.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    soccer is more boring than even baseball. Count me out.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I heard that Mueller is looking into whether the Donald applauded either of Russia's two first half goals.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This Portugal v. Spain game has been awesome.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes, I'll definitely be wa-- Zzzzzzzzzzz Sorry, fell asleep just thinking about it. As I was saying, I'll definitely be -- ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Better than Ambien;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm not really into soccer. I won't be watching.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Mexico is playing very well. Clogging the box and countering with great pace.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The game has started to open up the past 10 minutes or so though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion