Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any of you guys watching? OT

londonguy
londonguyVIP695326

Breathe, breathe in the air

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Will any of you guys be watching the football, sorry Soccer, world cup? Probably not. You guys have the 2026 event alongside Canada and Mexico. What a bizarre decision thst is to say the least. Money talks for FIFA.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

If it's on and I have nothing else to watch, I'll give it a look. But with no horse in the race it's not at the top of my list.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

I will be watching

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I will be watching, but I think the schedule doesn't work out well for my work hours.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

A lot of the games are taking place when I will be at work, but when I’m home I will watch what I can. My viewing will be limited to what will broadcast of my local FOX affiliate as I cut the cord on cable TV.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Count me in,

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Do they have topless cheerleaders in thongs? It’s 90 minutes - with few breaks - and no shot clock - and my attention span is minimal.

I’ll watch as it gets towards the end -

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Don't worry londonguy. FIFA will relocate the 2026World Cup in the wake of the Canadian-American war of 2019!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Probably shouldn't have said that. Before any overly serious Trump fans spam this thread with 3000 word treatises detailing their knowledge of US-Canada trade know this: THAT WAS A JOKE!!!

Have a laugh and move on. It's the brilliant way! ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^That won’t stop em I just can’t get interested in soccer, sorry LG.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fuck you 4got. The assholes up north claim to be victims after taking advantage of the libtard....

Oh, it was a joke?

Disregard all after the first sentence.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Now this football thread is going to get highjacked by LittleMember and his 69 partner BurlingtonCocksucker

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll only be watching the USA games.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

BTW, My pick is Less Bleus to beat Die Mannschaft in the Final.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Like Cashman, I don't have the attention span or patience to sit thru 90-minutes to maybe see a handful or less of exciting plays (when there's a potential score) - I may watch if it's two powerhouses matched up and my interest may be piqued if the powerhouse game is hyped up enough

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In the 80s I was a Maradona fan thus kinda became an Argentina fan - if Argentina was good I may be inclined to watch them but the little I heard I think Argentina is not very good this year.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

4got2wipe - things were going along nicely. No War and Peace length posts - and then you mentioned something pseudo-political. We’re doomed! Lol!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I picture Papi being more of a Madonna fan than a Maradona fan.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

To show my age - the last soccer names I know are players from the Cosmos. I remember Franz Beckenbauer, and a few others. So my knowledge of soccer is a bit outdated.

Flagoneer - based on Papi’s enjoyment of thick booty - I’m thinking Madonna’s lacking in ass might be a deal breaker. Lol!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Even though we're replacing our deck, I just painted a board on it and can now watch it dry. More action than futbol.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

soccer is more boring than even baseball. Count me out.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I heard that Mueller is looking into whether the Donald applauded either of Russia's two first half goals.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

This Portugal v. Spain game has been awesome.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Yes, I'll definitely be wa-- Zzzzzzzzzzz Sorry, fell asleep just thinking about it. As I was saying, I'll definitely be -- ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Better than Ambien;)

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I'm not really into soccer. I won't be watching.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Mexico is playing very well. Clogging the box and countering with great pace.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The game has started to open up the past 10 minutes or so though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement