tuscl

Providence Clubs

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:37 AM
Friends. Going to Providencecwith the wife this weekend and we want to hit up a club while there. After reading reviews considering either Foxy Lady or Desire. My wife had been to clubs and knows what to expect. She like girls so she’s not shy. Our two considerations are a club that’s friendly to couples, particularly the dancers and it’s reasonably clean. Want to be sure the girls will give the wife plenty of attention. Any recommendations appreciated.

2 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I prefer Club Desire over Foxy. Desire is smaller and less of a hustle hut, but it's also a regular-centric club. If you like a girl, then you need to be proactive and get her attention. They won't run to you. Desire is the place to go if you're looking for extra fun.

I have no idea about either club and couples. Others may be able to help you in that area.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I would recommend Desires over the Foxy. Despite going to the Foxy off and on for 30 years I have never warmed up to it and as far as privacy goes, no club in the country is more private than Desires. If your wife wants dances Desire is 100% the choice. If she wanted to go private I would recommend Natalie or Ivy. Tipping at the stage will get her more serious contact than 75% of the clubs in this country have in private. Full disclosure - my wife loves the Inner Room and hates Desires. Almost 30 years i still don't understand her lol. Desires is the most customer friendly club I have been to in the past 40+ years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion