tuscl

“CALL ME A H*E BUT PUT ‘PAID’ IN FRONT OF IT” – STRIPPER SAYS AS SHE SHOWS OFF M

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:44 AM

10 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Looks like a photo shoot. She's doing a lot more than stripping "IF" she is making that kind of money. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Have to agree with shadow. Not my type.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigos those are all one dollar bills. That is only $300 on the floor
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "She's doing a lot more than stripping "IF" she is making that kind of money. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick." Why? If you have good credit and put a decent down payment, you can lease a Range Rover for like $500/month + insurance. Condos don't have to be crazy expensive either. Strippers who make decent money and manage their money can afford nice things, even if they're only making $500 or so per night, which shouldn't be hard to do without extras... And if you see the money, it looks like all (or mostly all) singles. Basically stage money. Not extras money. I haven't checked out her twitter. I notice she spelled mulatto wrong.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    NVM, looks like the article got the spelling wrong. Hers is correct. Having gotten rained on plenty times, that looks like more than $300 to me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The photos make it look like she’s got a lot of money - when in reality it’s singles. It’s like seeing strippers with bags of singles. It’s a lot of singles - but it’s not a lot of money. Nina knows the deal. With a decent credit rating - it’s not difficult to qualify to lease a Rover. It’s a depreciable toy - as there’s no equity in leasing. She might also lease the condos she mentions. It’s not helping to build any equity - and it doesn’t require a down payment - so it’s another way to spend money - and get no equity. If she took her bags of cash to a bank - and invested it - then it would be worth something in a few years. Right now - she’s got good cash inflows - but she’s also got significant cash outflows. When she makes less - those outflows will become more painful. Sadly it happens to many folks.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Ah yes you are right Nina, I counted and it’s 337 one dollar bills. I made more than that off my prized goat over the weekend from San Jose Guy alone.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe the G - in SJG isn’t Guy anymore...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    tijuana_tim you're just thinking in peso terms. Here in America, our currency is a lot more.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Dear Nina, you would be surprised what San Jose Guy pays for 30 minutes with a goat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion