tuscl

Mail Order Brides Stripping?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I have seen a number of 30-something or even early 40's Eastern European and Filipina women dancing over the past few years that had two things in common: They had kids, and their English was rough and accented like they had come from abroad. I have wondered if they were the mail order bride of some pathetic loser. Maybe when he brought her over to the US, he was able to support her on a single income, but once the kids came, there was a need for more household income. The wife, lacking an American education and good communication skills, decided stripping was the most lucrative option.

I thought the whole mail order bride thing was uncommon, but three guys at my work brought over Asian women (at least two of the three are Filipina).

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Your logic makes sense. I don’t know if it’s the actual truth - in the case of the wives you mentioned.

There can be significantly misleading understandings of life in America. Mail order brides/internet brides - can easily think that they will live lavish lives when they come here. Of course - many loser hubby’s wouldn’t temper those misconceptions - as they want pussy.

I could see it happen with or without kids. Its easy for a couple to piss away money with a few spending sprees. Just the flight - tithe Philippines can be expensive. If a guy decides to fly first class - it can be several times the cost. It’s not good - but it makes sense.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    This is a bad post, you’re giving SJG bad ideas. “You mean I can order a woman and she’ll be delivered directly to my basement? I better start mowing more lawns!”

Good therory Sinclair but what about the other older stereotype? Eastern European wants to come to America and has to pay her way. Quickest way is to strip, does not need any formal training and quick money which she can also send to family back home.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been up there but most of the Canadian clubs I go to are filled with EE women.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    EE women? Women with extra wide feet? Wait, no, that would be EEE women.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I have known several over the years in new jersey. They come here on tourist visas, nanny or seasonal work visas and just dont go home when the visa expires. They marry after they are dancing. Always for love, never for the green card
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    K - good point. I met some women at a local bar - years ago - before I was married. They would all hang out on their night off - from their nanny jobs. Some were very sexy too. I’m guessing some of those girls took a turn and started stripping. I used to think it was a waste of a hot Eastern European body! Lol!
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Nothing against those Asian girls, but if I ever decide to get a mail order bride, I'm starting in Sweden.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    K makes a great point. Also in Canada many of the area's are Ukrainian decent and also there are programs in place in canada where people move there for 5 years or so... gain skills (farming) and head back home to only be replaced by another family. So think if those families had older children.... go to "college" and they find other work.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I once met a Brazilian stripper that was married to an Amercan guy - she was pretty-sexual - I guess she married him for the green-card and he got to fuck her - some of these women actually pay dudes to marry them and the dude gets to fuck hem
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^Sign me up!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I know of a 70 year old who just became a father with his Phillipino mail order bride. Wow!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The 80s and 90s produced a generation of American women who are weak, self involved and almost useless as mothers. From what I'm seeing, the number of guys who are seeking out wives from other cultures has spiked in the last decade. We are not talking about half broke slobs either, but rather eligible professional men who are simply tired of dealing with the self-entitled headcases in the dating market here.

I met my wife here but she grew up in another country and I couldn't be happier. She is a great mother and cooks like a professional chef, among her many other talents. She was already legal and we did the normal dating thing, but even then I could see the dramatic difference between her no-nonsense personality and the myriad of girls who all seemed endlessly stuck in their own heads. Until I met her, I had spent years dating women who I gladly fucked as they were both attractive and generally promiscuous, but would never put a baby in or marry as I didn't trust them to be stable or loyal over the long haul.

So don't knock it. The problem that guys who do "mail order brides" run into is that these girls only have to be married to them for 3 years before they can stand on their own as naturalized persons, so if there is a serious mismatch in looks or expectations, she can (and they often do) divorce him after a fairly short window. So swinging in your league, and being honest upfront, is probably the best policy.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Why get married at all? I don't see the benefit.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't see the benefit of marriage either!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @ Papi

I can vouch for that.
    $25K back in 1993 or 1994.

I didn't follow through with the marriage so didn't get the $, but I knew the guy that did after I strung her along for a few months. She left him almost exactly three years after, and apparently he was heartbroken, though she was completely upfront about the arrangement.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I think the biggest reason that most people marry is the prospect of having kids. I'm not sure that I would have ever married again if I didn't want children.

Ample studies and even simple common sense tell us that kids born outside of wedlock already have two strikes against them in terms of their future mental and financial well being. The gap in lifestyle and various types of support that kids from intact homes benefit from vs. the challenges experienced by kids in broken homes is just too wide to easily lay out. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule on both sides of the divide, but on the whole kids from intact homes do much better than those from broken homes.

Of course, if you guys want to knock up headcase broads and have them raised in broken homes then by all means go yee forth. After all, we'll need more strippers in the future too and the broken homes of today are the birthplace of the strippers of tomorrow. ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i am available for green card service. the girl must be a 9+ and support me well.
    ;)
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "After all, we'll need more strippers in the future too and the broken homes of today are the birthplace of the strippers of tomorrow. ;)"
    This is a speech I'd like to hear from a finalist in the Miss America contest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've known many strippers over the years that married American servicemen overseas and came home with them and eventually wound up divorced and working in the clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Mail order brides typically don't strip. My stepmom is a Filipina mail order bride. She was basically chosen from a catalogue magazine of potential brides. The point is to have a man somewhat take care you and get you a green card so you made it into the US. My dad is definitely not rich, so she eventually got a job as a nurse's assistant. My dad obviously made a lot more, but she made a little something to contribute. They ended up having two kids. The financial strain got much worse, but they survived. I mean, there were struggles, but they got through it. She is very prude and would never strip.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I
    Could say something, but I’m just going to lay low for now....
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi posted: --->"...some of these women actually pay dudes to marry them and the dude gets to fuck them."

Could be, but most of the ones I've seen were either one or the other. Either the girl was brought in on a K1 Visa from a bad situation outside the country and then was supported by the guy OR the girl was already here (usually overstaying a tourist visa), had an income from stripping and paid some chump to have 3 years of his life frozen up.

One Russian stripper who I got to know very well paid a dude $15,000, but they did not live together and he didn't get to fuck her on top. The money was paid out in 3rds, 5k when they got married, 5k when she got her green card and the last 5k when the divorce went through. For this, the guy had to not only put himself on the hook for her debts for 3 years (and she his for that matter), but had to participate in immigration interviews and certain other things.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here in S Florida it’s a fairly common practice for both males and females to pay for a beard in order to get a green card, I had heard the going rate was 25K paid in installments, application, green card and uncontested divorce.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    My dad paid for my stepmom. The Philippines is a very poor country and most of the people there are very poor. She grew up in poverty and for some reason, out of all of her many siblings, she was the only one that went that route. So, obviously the marriage was arranged. My dad wished he could refund her within a year... then they ended up having a kid to salvage the family. Then they had a 2nd kid which my dad wasn't too excited about because they had just lost their house and were in the middle of moving / rebuilding their life.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Why get married at all? I don't see the benefit."

The men who buy them are lonely and want a wife/family, and the women are looking for a permanent residence in America.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my offer stands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion