tuscl

When her (old) age is a turn on

JamesSD
California
Hit the club today. There was a girl who was new to me that caught my eye right away. Gorgeous face, fit bod, perky natural tits, round firm ass.

She eventually approached me and we chatted for a while. I assumed she was about 27, I guessed she was 25 when it came up (my usual tactic with women, always guess about 2 years younger than your real guess). Turned out she was 35!

As someone in my late 30s it was an extra turn on to think this woman could look as good as she did at her age. Generally my sweet spot is 25, with the young ones often having great bodies with zero personality.

Any woman who takes up stripping in her mid 30s likely isn't shy about sex, and she delivered on the mileage. I may have a new fave, or at least #2 girl.

26 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I am in my mid 30s and would say that I feel more at ease with dancers near or over 30. However at the higher volume clubs I hit up the dancers over 30 generally don't pay any attention to me as they can get more money from older guys. This is really best for everyone as I am WAY more likely to fall in love with a 33 year old dancer versus a 23 year old.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Try to hit them up more PaulDrake. If you express interest in them they usually are response to me as they see themselves and me on an "even keel" since we are close in age.

Yeah the more I look at 20 year olds I often get creeped out anymore, I like attractive dancers more my age.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    My experience has been higher mileage with older women too along with less clock watching. You can be straight forward with what you want from them and how much you're willing to pay and you generally don't get the looks of disgust that the sub-21-year-olds give you.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I definitely prefer older dancers. My ATF and most of my faves have been older than 30-35.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A good looking older woman/dancer can be the best of both worlds - attractive/desirable, and experienced in knowing how to treat a man, as well as possibly less full of herself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Drake

It could be that a dancer closer to your age may think you'll prefer a youngun whereas she nay feel an older guy may be more happy to be with her - i.e. if you were a bit more proactive could be many of those dancers would be glad to get with you
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I tend to prefer the over 30 dancer anymore. Most of the time, I want to talk with them first and the younger ones only want to sell lap dances. The older ones know that sometimes you have to talk with the customers first and that there is more to being a good stripper than just looking good.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'll take the twenty year old.
  • habenmacht
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thirty five is so OLD.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have said for a long time the sweet spot is between 27 and 35, for many reasons, foremost because to me they start to come into their own after shedding the pretentiousness of little girls, they start to look sexy as opposed to just pretty, and most important they can hold a conversation worth having. That’s how I feel about women, I like it when they are sexy and for me 21 year olds just aren’t, usually sexy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Over 30 dancers are usually the best. You can bypass a lot of the bs (or ss) you deal with in younger dancers and enjoy them.

I rarely ask a dancer about her age. I try to avoid questions that will put me in an awkward position - as I’m a horrible judge of age.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My ATF just turned 48. Like a fine wine, she gets better with age. I was at the club the other night, and she still has the hottest body in the club.
  • BachelorPartyFun
    6 years ago
    Gentlemen, I am a dancer over 30. Although, I won't divulge by how much. The reason dancers over 30 do not acknowledge customers under a certain age is simple. A majority of very young men seem to have less manners and less money. Not always the case but usually is. Intelligent Older women can accurately size up the customer with better tactics such as body language and a few other ways I won't give away. As for the 20 something dancers, They are HOT! Firm! SEXY! but they do get grossed out by older men because they just are not very smart. lol
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @papi @shailyn - I know you guys are right I could get some attention from the older dancers with a little effort. However for now it's best for me not to. When I first started doing this I definitely fell in love a few times. I have excellent self discipline and am good at pulling the plug so it wasn't problematic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For me personally, my best sexual-experiences have been with 30+ y/o women
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    @Mr wonderful, like pro sports, 35 is definitely on the tailing end of most strippers careers. Compared to a 20 or 25 year old a 35 year old either needs to provide personality, mileage or both. This of course is the best argument for middle age strippers, they are far less likely to be Golden Pussy ROBs than their young counterparts.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    If they're under 27, I will often take a pass. Very young women might be ok for a one-time thing, but my preference is someone who's between 27 and 40-something. I mean, think about yourself when you were in your teens or early 20s: you probably hadn't even figured out how to comb your hair properly yet, let alone how to eat pussy the right way. Well, it's the same for women: blowjobs from a 20 year old girl are usually awful, and often they haven't yet figured out the ideal style that will complement their natural appearance. I'm sure there are exceptions, but yes, I prefer "older" women.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m a personality/looks combination shopper. I prefer women who act/look to be about 30, whether they are 23 or 28 or 36 or whatever. The combination of some life wisdom, pleasant people skills and a fun attitude isn’t necessarily a function of age. And even from the standpoint of looks, it may be easier for the 20something stripper to look hot but that often isn’t the case and I’d rather take each stripper as an individual. If I like her, I like her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Older ones can be a big turn on. Some notables used to be on xoticspot. when they are older, but into sex work and not into marriage, they can be really great.

SJG

Marxism 101
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci…

Banana Eating Contest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLTv2Gb4…

In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction
    https://www.amazon.com/Realm-Hungry-Ghos…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Benjamin Franklin recommended to younger men that they partake of older women.

SJG
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    My ATF was 41 when she quit the business. A semi-pro athlete, she was HOT and had a great personality. Got to see her OTC a few times. Another ATF is 42 now. She keeps in good (but not great) shape by logging time in the gym. Almost got her OTC when she was between boyfriends. Both are gorgeous blonds and were anxious to please. Most older dancers are great if they keep in good shape. After all, we are just renting.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Late 20s is ideal. Still hot but more personable and refined lap-dancing skills. Also helps im closer in age.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    IME, right around age 25 is when a dancer has just developed the perfect mix of youth and maturity.

The tricky thing is, if their age falls between their mid-20’s and early-30’s, it is difficult to accurately guess their age. A lot of these girls do take good care of their bodies. A 32 year old and a 26 year old may both be equal in terms of personality and physical attractiveness.

On the rare occasion that a dancer does sit and talk to me for a significant amount of time, I get the assumption her age is close to 30. My assumption is based on the fact that these girls are behaving in a mature, professional manner, and carrying on an intelligent conversation. I hung out with such a dancer a few weeks ago, and she told me she was 25 years old. I assumed she was close to 30, but 25 was also believable.

As for people guessing my age, they never get it right. They always act surprised when I reveal my age. I just recently turned 35, but I am blessed with good genes. Everyone in my family looks a lot younger than their actual age. I looked at a picture of myself from about 15 years ago and I really haven’t aged at all.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I am 88 butt I’m told I don’t look a day over 68.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most true civvies start getting marriage crazy by their mid-20's.

Strippers, beyond some age, they really improve 'cause by then they are committed pro's, they want to fuck as many guys as possible.

SJG

Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op19M4f…

Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT21jl9A…

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs (Full Album) HQ Sound
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2afD0B0…

Robin Trower - Full Concert - Rockpalast Crossroads, Bonn - 2005
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion