tuscl

I see our trolls have a new tactic

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:12 AM
Spamming the board with necrothreads, I thought @founder had limited the ability to revive those old posts.

28 comments

• ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    I could revive Vince Michaels to.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    BUT I WONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    He did restrict that ability, but undid that restriction a little while ago. I preferred to have old threads archived after 2 weeks.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I guess that’s the price of freedom huh fuck face
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, you whine like a little twat. Nobody likes a bitch which is prolly why you are always sucking old dick lookin for love here.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Agreed what a faggot Whining won’t make it hurt less...
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Hey Red, nice try, but Trucidos is still a bigger pussy than you boy.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    What's frustrating me is that for some reason, ignore doesn't make these old threads disappear. I still see last comment by tricks of and they sit at the top.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought Dougster's account had been disabled by Founder to where one could not view his profile, I wonder if Founder enabled Dougster's accnt and does that mean Dougster is free to post again?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @titusI laugh at that because I see who posted last and don’t even bother checking I only see 3 of the 7 or 8 posts on this thread, the rest are now on ignore, which I never used to use.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I have no idea if founder disabled dougster's account or if dougster just stopped posting. But I've always been able to see his old posts and profile.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sad that we have Turd-cidos hanging around with lots of free time - to spam this discussion forum. Sometimes it’s not good to be an attention whore...
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Typoed trucidos above. Autocorrect got the better of me. Normally when,I ignore someone their comments don't bump posts. For some reason, his still do. I don't click on them, but still. Makes it a pain to scroll to stuff I,care about.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Cash posted: "Sometimes it’s not good to be an attention whore..." Maybe somebody should have shared this sage wisdom with Twenty before he started this pointless attention seeking thread.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Ah Ricki Boi I wondered how long it would take you to crawl out from under your rock.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I know you missed me Twenty because you secretly yearn for my approval too. Unfortunately I have a busy life and can't spend my day on a board baiting trolls and tonguing the asses of other grown men in a never-ending need for herd approval. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Youre starting to dry up better get back in the primordial ooze from where you came from.
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Trucidos is a good guy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ? I haven't changed anything.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Is proud liberal husband douche bag a trucidos name or some other pathetic loser?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I'm going with 'yes'.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Does it make sense to block each of the Trucidos usernames - each time they pop up? Or is that a waste of energy?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My ignore list Spirit_of_AlucardRESTORE AlucardRESTORE vincemichelsRESTORE txtittyfagRESTORE SCPanditRESTORE BigDickSammyRESTORE MtentRESTORE ProudLiberalHusbandRESTORE ANTIFAggotRESTORE TrucidosRESTORE DougsterRESTORE RedJohnsonRESTORE
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ the Vince Micheals on there is the troll
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    All this crying just makes me want to abuse you all more
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Founder unlocked our old threads! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Damn Trucidos how fucking stupid can one loser be? You're not abusing anyone boy, you're just making us happy we're not you stupid. In fact, I only address you when my job makes me hate humanity, because you remind me of the total losers I see in handcuffs in the dock every day.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'm glad I have all of the trolls on ignore, I don't see any of the nonsense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion