tuscl

TUSCLers.. let's plan a trip

Wanabefrank
Life is short, bald and smelly
Let's plan a trip to TJ. Never gone before but certainty interested. Not sure how people feel about meeting up and traveling together to the south. Perhaps someone more experienced can lead the pack. Is this even a good idea? Just toying with the idea. Otherwise a solo trip is also on the works but this may end of being more enjoyable.

31 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are you looking for a circle jerk?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'd be interested in the trip. Not so much the circle jerk.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What about a trip to New Jersey;)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I would only do the Tijuana thing if it was with a couple of other guys who had been before, preferably at least one of which was fluent in espanol. But I can’t do it this year.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    fluent spanish is a very nice benefit. too bad that i’m still on lesson one.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    100ber very kindly took me on a trip to TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Going in august for 4 days sunday thru wednesday
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    4 days in TJ ??? You'll go blind !!! Drink plenty of fluids. :-)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Make sure it's bottled water though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No thanks. I’ll save the money - and fuck some hot NJ strippers and whores (who try to dance).

There are plenty of hotties nearby - it simply requires low standards and a tiny understanding of Spanish.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    When are we going!? I'm in. Again.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ll go if San Jose Guy goes, but he can’t bring his goat.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s not a photo of a goat. If that’s a she - I’ll fuck her. If it’s a he - he’s all yours SJG! Lol
  • tjmonger39
    6 years ago
    I'll be there July 16th thru 20, love to see some others there.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Only 2 people would get turned on by that photo. LDK82 and SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, I personally know people who preach, but only when high. You start by watching and listening, and laughing your ass off. The drugs and alcohol help. Then you start doing parody routines. Then finally Jesus gives you the eternal high, so you don't need the drugs and alcohol anymore. Then you start raking in the money. God put you in this world to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf_FnIIl…

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lol ya i know it's gonna be a blast if im gonna fly from louisville ky wanna make it count lol!
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Yeah, we can meet in San Diego. Time spent there can vary from person to person. I think august would be a good time for me too.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I’m inviting myself...

I’ll meat you all there...

https://youtu.be/N9Uk1YS_z94
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Mexican heat can be burdensome anytime of year. It will be pretty bad come August.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    So dates that are good for me are Jul 30-Aug12, and Aug 20 to Sep 2.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I summer in Detroit, but I winter in TJ.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'll be in San Diego late June/early July. Had a fun time on my rh trip last year.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't go with other people, but I'd be down for a meet up. Not really interested in going south during the Summer.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Going Aug. 18-22. Been there twice and unless something changes in my life, it's the only place I want to vacation and monger from now on.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    idk exactly when i’ll be in tj... butt certainly i’ll be there sometime during august. and september. and certainly july. not to mention later on this june month. don’t forget october november december.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Detroit meet ups are good in the summer. But we have to take the Penthouse off the itinerary this year.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    My impression of these get togethers is that about 20 guys commit but only two show up. Is that accurate or not.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^We’ve had a few like that but also a couple that more we’ll attended.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Fair enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion