Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I just found out I’m HUG+ and I’m here to spread the love

ANTIFAggot

I’m a homosexual ANTIFA Member

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who wants a hug?

SJG just called first dibs but I’m here to spread my love to the whole forum.

8========D HUG+ (o==:=============(IV*)================—————— 0o0o0o0o0

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ANTIFAggot
ANTIFAggot
•

List of members I plan on spreading the HUG+ bug to.

Patient Zero. San Jose Guy

1.Ishmeal

  1. Cashman

  2. Gawker

  3. Warrior15

  4. Liwet

  5. Bj99

  6. Jack slash

  7. shadowcat

  8. Juice

  9. Vince Michaels Corpse

Profile picture for ANTIFAggot
ANTIFAggot
•

HUG+ With Luv

(+)====(00000)=========(iv*)========================————————— 0xo0x0xox0xox0x0xox0

Profile picture for ANTIFAggot
ANTIFAggot
•

Who wants the HUG+

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Wow this forum needs shut down

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

I’m Jewish that’s racist

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

I mean muslim

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement