tuscl

Black Dancers.....

Saturday, June 2, 2018 8:13 PM
Anyone the physical discrepency between Black strippers at White clubbs and Black clubs? The Black dancers tend to be slender in size as opposed Black dancers at Black clubs where bottom/ass is emphasized. Anyone notice?

11 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Just now figuring this out? Are you surprised by this?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Follies has both which is why Papi_Chulo keeps cuming back. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve noticed. and i prefer natural flaka spinners. any ethnic type. as long as she is sexy and attractive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah mixed clubs tend to hire "white black chicks", chicks that have Caucasian-esque features (slender, small-ish asses) - seems that's what most whiteguys like/prefer. In the black clubs the booty is king (the holy grail), and thick, curvy in the right places (big tits and asses) are usually at the top of the heap and the small girls often lose-out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO Follies has medium-thick girls, rarely you see a true monster/brickhouse like you can see at some of the all-black clubs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I took a petite black chick to VIP [view link] would take at least 2 of her to be big enough for Papi. :) But that is why I like clubbing with him. We don't fight over the dancers. :)
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    We went out last week and apparently it was Black girl night at our favorite club. I'll be honest while we enjoy the shape and size of most black dancers their attitude turns us away. Not to say we haven't had a few great night's while in the company of a black dancer, typically they are not for us.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I suspect that the mixed race clubs have only those black girls likely to appeal to whites and to those without much black girl experience. Whereas at the Black only clubs, they have all sorts. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At our own two nude clubs, I have never seen a black dancer. And I know that at some of the upscale SF places they do not seem to have blacks. At the dancer owned Lustly Lady they said that the other clubs discriminated against blacks. I think it is just a matter of getting used to the women of other races, in common social situations, and as sex partners. SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Black, white, red, yellow, old, young, I like spinners. White guys who like bigger girls also like bigger black girls. I think most PL's have a size/shape they like and the rest is irrelevant. I went with large naturals, redhead saturday over puerto rican spinner.......and I do wish I had my semen back.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    My ex was of mixed race and she had legs and a butt that could and did stop traffic and I kid you not a 22 inch waist. I give her credit when it was due. She has some AA features but she is not thick. To the best of my knowledge she worked at three different clubs and couldn't make a go of it long term at any of them. She's back in Vegas and from what I have heard working as a stripper again although she swore to me she would never go back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion