tuscl

Best strip club in Chicago for sexy Latina dancers?

stag0069
Indiana
Saturday, June 2, 2018 3:55 PM
All, I have a thing for sexy Latina dancers. No preference as to thick or thin, just like the sexy attitude, dark hair, dusky eyes, and caramel skin. Puerto Rican women are my especial favorite since they seem to be the wildest, from my limited experience and testimonies of the women themselves . . . I always loved Mya at Club O but not sure where she ended up? And if ya go way back I loved Mariah at Kenny Mays. Anyone have info on the best strip club in Chicago for Latinas at the moment? Check out chicaslocasarlington on instagram? Or La Zona Rosa cabaret on facebook? Surely, in all of Chicago, there must be some strip club representative of the hottest Latinas the city has to offer?

6 comments

• stag0069
    6 years ago
    I've been out of the scene for a few years. But, the trifecta was always Atlantis - Club 390 - Club O, in my book.
  • stag0069
    6 years ago
    Well, I answered my own question with regards to Mya from Club O. I went out tonight to Fantasy in Hammond and heard that Mya may be working as a mechanic now. Got a few dances from Capri and left. Didn't see any hot Latinas at Fantasy tonight.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I have my multi-part article on "Chicago" clubs finally prepared, but the new article feature is down/unavailable? Anyway, nothing's really changed. The trifecfta is still the same except Club O is no more. And Skybox too which had a decent number of Latinas. PoleKatz has a lot of Latinas on weekends and Tuesdays. Gold Club has some hot ones on Thursdays as well. Can't say that you can have the same fun as Club O and the others, though.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There is a Puerto Rican/Italian mix at Polekatz who goes by Yesenia that has always given very good dances. There have always been a good number of Latinas at Polekatz and Club 390.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I agree with polekatz and 390. Also any of those bikini bars in stone park. Louies has the most hispanics.
  • stag0069
    6 years ago
    Thanks all. You've given me a nice list to explore: 390, Polekatz, Gold Club (on Thursday), and Louie's. Always good to set goals. Reminder: Exxxotica is in town this coming week June 8 - 10th.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion