tuscl

Whats the furthest back u can remeber ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, June 1, 2018 8:51 PM
I hold to the story that I actually remember being in darkness then seeing a red line opening then an in godly amount of bright light....then after that I tenner being maybe five years old and playing with G.I. Joe I assume I'm remembering the hospital lights at my birth if that's at all possible....but it does make me wonder if I'm actually remember dying in a past life and awaking in a new one What do you guys think or remember ?

13 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I forget the question.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i remember looking up at the stars and night sky when i was probably three. but i don’t remember the pussy or the many feedings and the nipples.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe that explains my drive to experience pussy and nipples.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I remember bringing the little girls in school to da lawrd
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I remember my 4th birthday. I have 2 other memories from that period of my life but I don't know where they lie in relation to my birthday. In both, I was old enough to walk and use the bathroom on my own.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Seriously, sometimes looking at an old photo of yourself can bring back a memory.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I can remember asking my grandma where my mother was, and she told me my mother was bringing home my sister. It was when she was in labor. I was ab a year and a half.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I remember being in a pickup truck with my father and being chased by a tornado. I was five.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I remember my first day of nursery school like it was yesterday. The teacher's son, who was probably five or six years old, came in and sang "You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog" which was a big hit for Elvis Presley at the time. I was three.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A vaguely remember a few things about kindergarten. Nothing specific. I think either my first or second grade teacher was said to be a hottie. But - that was around 1970 - so I’m not sure if that was true -
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ask flagooner he remembers the Big Bang but he doesn’t believe in it. ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I remember my sisters playing games with me when I was only a few years old that reminds me of lap dances except I may have been naked. When I told details to a dancer one time, she said she wouldn't tell anyone else. I even remember having to pee but found out one of my sisters was sitting on the toilet. I remember instead of getting yelled at one time, she let me pee in between her legs but told me I had to get close so no pee got on her. Then I got close and she closed her legs. Made it harder to pee. I complained at the time and my sister opened her legs back up so I could pee. Before then, I remember dreams where I was a solder fighting in wars. I got shot and killed. That sucked. I don't remember feeling pain. It was a dream. Even in dreams, I have a terrible impression of jungles with all the heat and humidity. I also remember sucking on nipples and big titties. However that was in the last 10 years. I wasn't interested in any milk but some girls warned me I could get some so I had to abstain for a bit. I remember in college coming back to my dorm from a late night class and a suite full of girls wearing short shorts were blocking my path in the hallway. After not moving, one girl told me I was going to have to crawl under their legs. I had dreams about that. If the outside hallway hadn't been concrete, I might have been happy to crawl under their legs. In my dreams I was thinking about where to put my hands for leverage. On their thighs or lower down? I had a dream where I forgot my book bag and had to crawl past them twice but there was carpet in the dream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion