tuscl

Site Issue

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Founder, from the new purple banner I cannot get to my favorites. I have to go home, then I can see them.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    all I do is click on the tuscl on the left and the menu drops down. this is on a iphone.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I have the same issue as the OP. Favorites used to appear in the drop down menu when you touched the TUSCL link but now it doesn't.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I have the same issue as the OP. Favorites used to appear in the drop down menu when you touched the TUSCL link but now it doesn't.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Whoops, I see what he did. You can click on your avatar in the purple bar and another drop down menu comes down and favorites appears in that menu.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oops. i used the wrong term. but it works fine for me.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I am on my desktop, and noticed earlier today that there is a black band across the bottom of my screen that has my User Name, my VIP Membership expiration date, and links for Unpublished Reviews, Favorites, View Profile, Edit Profile, Ignore List, Trust List, Articles, and Logout. I *love* this, as well as the purple banner up top. Thanks, Founder.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Is everyone good?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Once logged in, you used to have 'messages' and 'favorites' at the top right. 'favorites' is now replaced with 'search'. Yes, I can get to them but they are now 'down' one level and not in the main menu at the top (desktop version). If that is the intent, that's fine. I thought it might be an error.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    On the desktop, the user menu on the bottom has the favorites link. On the mobile version, just click your avatar on the top.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    see it now. thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion