tuscl

Don't judge a book by its cover

laplap1974
Maryland
Monday, May 28, 2018 8:44 PM
I've gone to strip clubs and come across dancers that had the perfect look only to find out they are not good dancers or have "funk" issues. Then there are dancers that are average but give outstanding dances. I think the ones that have the look seem to rely on that and don't do anything beyond. So in general I keep my options open. That includes personalities. Personalities that are messed DRAMATICALLY brings the quality of a dancer down in that if she isn't pleasant chances are it would be a waste getting a dance from them. Have any of you ever been so excite to get a dancer you finally wanted only to be so turned off that you either cut it short or after the time spent you didn't want to deal with them ever again? What was the deal breaker?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are dancers that try to make $$$ by treating their custy well, but too many don't give a f*** beyond getting the custy's $$$ and don't give a shit if the custy enjoys his dance or not. I like getting good-dances first-and-foremost, if she's hot but gives lame-dances then it's a waste of my $$$ and I'll pass.
  • georgebailey
    6 years ago
    Smell?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Funk issues? They don’t like George Clinton’s music?
  • exxotica
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion