tuscl

Was this Rick Dugan ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
A bunch of us were sitting at the bar and smoking cigars, at a club on Friday afternoon about 4PM and some little guy with with an attitude, came in about 5PM and sat down next to us, even though there were a bunch of empty seats at the other end of the bar, and in a high pitched nasal voice, started arguing with the guy he sat down next to, and started bitching about the cigars, calling him dude, and girly boy, then he challenged him to a fist fight. At that point the manager, walked over to him and offered him a beer, at the other end of the bar, he said to the manager hey motherfucker these dudes are annoying me and took a swing at the guy closest to him, he received the beat down of his life and was thrown out the door head first, I was laughing my fucking ass off as I realized that must have been Ricky Boi.

22 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    Alwyas starting shit, 25! ;P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Always;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I like a cigar but place has to have good ventilation, never smoked one a strip club though.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Don’t be the asshole who smokes cigars in the club. :(
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm hasn't responded yet, so maybe still recovering ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i just kicked the cigar habit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why would a little guy pick a fight? Seems like a no win choice. I’m sure little some guys think big dudes won’t kick their asses - but it’s not a good choice.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ime this particular club has a smoke shop right in front and offers hookahs to rent, place is very large with 4 big scrubbers for ventilation. Last Friday afternoon there were around 11 or more guys smoking stogies.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Tough guys and strong people don’t need to act the part, physically or emotionally. Those who talk a good game are physically or emotionally week, or both.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I can't believe anyone would be so pompous and disrespectful of everyone else around them that they would light up a cigar in an enclosed in space.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Am I the only one who agrees with the short pussy who got his ass kicked?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you obviously have reading comprehension issues! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is TwentyFive actually RickDugan?

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That was funny coming from you!
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Alot of people get annoyed by cigar and cigarette smoke. That is why most states have banned indoor smoking. Rickdugan would have been the guy in a suit fishing the pond for OTC.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Did you know that people have often reported seeing RickDugan in different places, but at the same time.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ other than mamisan, nobody has ever claimed of seeing you anywhere since you rarely leave your mom's basement.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @SJG unlike you Ricki Boi gives decent intel about the clubs and his motivation, just because I disagree with him, most of the time, doesn’t make you less of a troll and a moron. Actually he has actually stepped into a strip club from time to time completely unlike you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What does it mean when you argue with an idiot?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It means I’m an idiot ;) you old fucker ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    sinclair posted: "Rickdugan would have been the guy in a suit fishing the pond for OTC."

+1. To add, I'd be the not-so-little guy sitting far away from the broken down old goats stinkin' the place up with their cheap ass cigars. Of course, the hottest dancers would be over there with me, avoiding the smoke and not having smelly old men pawing at them with filthy fingers.

But 25 would be ok, because he's be sitting there with his knitting circle - he desperately needs the affirmation of other men after all ;) - dreaming up these little fantasies for his next post on tuscl. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Wow you really are deranged aren't you ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Rick Dugan was the one who told me that things in my marriage went so bad because of 'not enough sack'.

He was right. But the thing is, if I'd of had more sack, I would have dumped her a long time ago, and likely never have gotten involved with her in the first place.

Often women will select a kind of a guy whom they think they can control, a guy who they will not have to submit to.

I will never be in that situation again.

But as far as making my wife into a partner, which is what I had wanted to have happen, no, more sack would not have helped there, except for just getting me out faster. In terms of just standing up to her and refusing to be bullied and refusing to tolerate a bunch of bullshit, I displayed tremendous 'sack'.

SJG

and PS, Shailynn still riding with his mother to the Christian Glee Club Practice, only time he can use the Internet without she standing over his shoulder is when she has to drive the mini-van and he can trick he into thinking he is doing his summer school algebra homework.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion