tuscl

Follow-up to theThread on Strip Club Food

Array
Pennsylvania
Sunday, May 27, 2018 7:06 AM
OraCLE’s thread caused me to rhink of the clubs in which I’ve eaten. I more or less base a decision to eat or not based on things like the cleanliness of the club, its level of class, my level of hunger and my level of risk tolerance at the time. Two clubs stand out in my memory: Scores in Tampa - its been about three years since i was there, but the food at the time was outstanding. Bacon-wrapped scallops was my choice that day, as I recall. Rachels in Orlando - about three months ago i ate at a very good buffet. Odd, but what i remember most from that meal was the green beans. Usually, I will just tolerate green beans, but these were really, really good. Only a couple people in the earlier thread named clubs they ate at. Help out here, guys. Give us the names of the clubs where you have had a really good meal.

10 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Men's Club in Houston. The lunch buffet is outstanding. I'm not sure how the girls make any money because all the guys are eating.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Bacon-wrapped scallops was my choice that day, as I recall." I eat in my fave strip clubs all the time, but seafood is a level of strip club culinary machismo I have not reached
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just a question... Why did this comment require a new thread on the topic?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As mentioned in the other thread, Rachel's in West Palm Beach, FL has a good steakhouse
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cheetah Atlanta has a good upscale restaurant
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Diamond Dolls Pompano, FL is actually pretty-good, not like a steakhouse but pretty-decent taste/quality and decent prices for a SC (like it better than the Tootsies food)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Cheetah Atlanta's food is OK--not sure it lives up to it's reputation as a high end restaurant inside a strip club, but it's passable. The Follies 4:00 buffet is quite good. Nothing fancy, but usually good comfort food. I've had lunch in DD Pompano an agree it's pretty good and the lunch special is a really good deal. Pink Pony Atlanta has decent food. Nothing fancy, just typical pub food. Oasis has a lame afternoon buffet, but they have really good burgers.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    In Minneapolis, back when Downtown Cabaret was Sheik's Palace Royale they served excellent food with top-notch service. Before your food arrived, the bouncer would place a larger tabletop on the small cocktail table and cover it with a nice table cloth. They used to offer hourly dance specials with a $20 gift certificate that you could use on a future visit for food or drink. I'd always get one of those and use it one my next visit to order a NY strip the size of a cat and only pay about $5. Bought dinners for a few of my faves there, too, and they were most enjoyable experiences. One girl actually sat in my lap as we ate our meals!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The Penthouse in Detroit and the Flight Club in the suburb or Inkster both have good kitchens. The burgers and sandwiches are what I usually eat. The steaks and other entrees are good, but a little overpriced.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Grand, you have a good memory regarding DC, formerly Sheiks, formerly a Solid Gold, which used to offer a number of interesting options. At Dream Girls, you used to be able to order from Sneaky Petes next door, which serves decent food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion