tuscl

Make It Hurt

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
My girlfriend told me to give her 9 inches and make it hurt.

So I fucked her 3 times and slapped her in the face.

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    West Texas, so sparse, driving distances so long. 3 hours each way, and twice per week, to rehearsals for the West Texas Christian Glee Club, and really just because his mom has nothing better to do. So what else, looking up stupid jokes and posting them on this forum.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    And then what does that make you when you respond to every single one while sitting in your moms basement, dildo?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'm involved in a political war, day in day out, hour by hour, minute by minute.

When I sit down at the computer, I do multiple things at once.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^political wars are won through the art of persuasion, you aren’t doing very much winning!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Zero connection to this website.

And I am winning by gaining allies, and by kicking ass on enemies.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So if it takes 3 times to make 3 inches equal 9 inches, how many times does she have to LDK you to make that equal to a real fuck?

Shailynn, are you and LDKer?

SJG

Debussy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcEYALn…
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Great Picture!

In this ongoing political fight, I'm the one who says that things and does the things that newspapers and office holders never would.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The guy who gave the surreal and over the top performance of a Marine Corp DI in the Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket" had actually been a US Marine DI in real life himself.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And remember in the movie all the talk about Charles Whitman, trained as a sniper in the Marines.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sjguy... i hope you can win over the prudes and the politically correct crowd. good luck.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^if our hope rests on SJG's shoulders we are screwed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Prudes and the politically correct are not the ones I am dealing with. Not involved in any adult entertainment issues.

Trying to take down the DINO's, the Neoliberals, and those who have depended on voter disenfranchisement methods and are trying to build a suburban mono-culture.

Everything in Santa Clara County revolves around real estate prices.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I don’t have the time, energy or inclination to join the daily SJG hatred club. But I completely understand and synpathize with those who do. What a fucked up nut job.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is bizarre - all of SJG’s vague posts referring to political battles. I highly doubt that SJG is involved in legitimate political struggles. I can see him being involved with quirky local laws - that mean little to others. However, I can’t see him doing anything constructive.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had many girls ask for me to make it hurt - and it’s very enjoyable to give them all they can handle.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^My point was I’d not doubt he is involved in all kinds of stupidity, but I doubt he is very successfully pressing his point. In fact I could see him turning people who agree with his POV against his causes.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^This.

I imagine there's all kinds of folks on this forum who love DFKing yet still think SJG is a raving idiot.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    The Ignore button is a wonderful thing. I haven't had to see any of the nonsense.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Politics starts at the street level. It has to.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DINO's, Neoliberals, and Christians have done much damage in Silicon Valley. That Ro Khanna is the first two.

There are people who need to be taken down and are going to be taken down.

I have helped put one person in San Quentin already, there are more to follow.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Everything in Silicon Valley is about the inflated real estate prices. This means that local governments have the covert agenda of continuing to control who can live where, and this is still primarily racial.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion