tuscl

The sticky stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

This is the story behind my recent post on the sticky stripper.

I was doing my usual thing - sitting at a table near the stage and heading up for a full gynecological view when desired. The hottest girl in the club is on stage and the little head has decided on her. So I go up to the stage to show her who her next customer is going to be.

I took my drink withme as I usually do. This was a nude club so it was a soft drink. I’ve often thought that a stripper was going to knock over my drink at the stage. But it had never happened. Until now.

Her legs are spread wide open for my viewing pleasure, and I’m quickly relieving myself of my large stack of ones. Then she swings her leg wide and catches the edge of my drink. At least I think that’s what happened. It happened really fast and my eyes were glued to the slit between her legs at the time. She had wonderfully meaty pussy lips and I was quickly falling in love. I should also mention that copious amounts of marijuana had been consumed on this particular evening. So it’s possible that I knocked it over but I’m pretty sure that she did it.

What a fucking mess. Lots of the ones get wet and the whole area in front of me is wet. No private shows for me. I told a bouncer to please get a waitress to clean up. But he’s at the bar with his arm around a very pretty nude blond, ignoring my plight at the stage.

Then something surprising happens. The dancer comes back to me and is on her back in front of me. Her legs are spread and she is rolling all over the place. She is literally rolling in the spilled drink. What the fuck do I do. She is pushing more ones into the spilled drink. The mess is getting worse and I’m hesitant to add to the chaos by throwing more ones on stage. She seems oblivious to the fact that she is rolling around in a mess of a spilled soft drink. The ones are sticking to her because they’re wet. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Then she stood up, and she had soft drink all over her. Here’s the most surprising part. It was hot. Under the lights she looked kind of like she had been rubbed with oil. Her skin was glistening. I wanted to lick the Pepsi off of her. Like I said, marijuana was involved.

The girl came over to my table later. She looked to be cleaned up. I confirmed this fact with my hands during our lap dances. She no longer had any sticky parts.

So that’s why I apologized to my dancer for getting her sticky.

Anybody else ever had a spilled drink at the stage?

From now on I just get water at nude clubs.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not at the stage but too many to count at my table by dancers doing their thing. If I'm lucky none of it gets on me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Not me. But I believe I have apologized for making her sticky.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I spilled a drink at Olive Garden this week. Does that count?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It depends Shailynn. Did you want to lick the soft drink off the body of your waitress?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I call BS. I still bet it was some guy that he made LDK.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I was in bed with my ATF last night and she had a sticky spot and neither of us spilled a drink.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Ha! How much did the guilt cost you JS?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Didn’t spend very much on her really. Despite the erotic soft drink dance, she turned out not to be an extras girl.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You needed a new thread for the answer, cut back on the weed maaannnn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion