tuscl

meet san jose guys new girlfriend

Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:37 PM
hola mi amigos meet san jose guys new girlfriend. I might add she is a little feisty! [view link]

13 comments

• hartson
    6 years ago
    I literally cannot wait! [view link]
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I've always hated goats, which is not a usual sentiment for someone living in the Chicago burbs. It all stared at camp when I was 10...
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    We've all had are run ins with Goats; one head butted me at a "petting zoo" when I was about five. That video tho is hilarious.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    SJG doesn't have enough game to attract a goat.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    that goat was able to bring down his impenetrable firewall, and his pants
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    We’ve gone from VinceMichaels fucking kids to San Jose Guy fucking goats. Hey, at least we are progressing!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    After Tijuana Tim wins money at a cock fight, we know where it goes: [view link] SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Another failed joke SJG. Another failed joke.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Posting while riding in his mom's minivan the 3 hours to the West Texas Christian Glee Club rehearsal. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Even though sometimes Tijuana Tim wins: "Los Gallos Me Dan Dinero, Las Mujeres Me Lo Quitan" "The Roosters give me money, the women take it away" [view link] [view link] SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @mamisan - Truth! @SJG - Why do you continually visit a website where everyone makes fun of you? Nothing here can make you feel good about yourself. Seriously toxic.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like sjguy. he simply needs to visit tijuana at least once. sjguy. take a break from your political wars and visit tijuana zona norte. one day whirlwind tour. i will be your guide ( for what that’s worth. ) hk. adelitas. playboy. las chavelas. tropical bar. chicago bar. la gloria. valentinas. hacienda. la carretta. gold bar. karlas. d+d. street girls. walkers. la maliquera. taco carts. cascadas. hotel coahuila. monte carlo. azul. and sooooo much more. drive down here to san ysidro. fly. bus. ride your huffy. walk. you will be absolutely blown away with the liberty. but bring yer money. i ain’t treating you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, taken a break from sucking your own dick? Justme, I am tied down, fully embedded, 24-7. Not going to keep responding to the same sorts of posts from you over and over. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion