tuscl

Founder, thanks for the club discussions. I predict they will be a big hit.

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
I'm looking forward to using this feature. It probably won't be really helpful for a little while until it catches on, so please everyone, check it out.

38 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Its only been a day but i can already tell only a few clubs will get any comments on a semi-regular basis. Most of them will be blank for a while. I think a comment board by city or metro would be more conducive and practical but we'll see.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But these are on top of reviews, and they are unreviewed. So the reliability will be very low, and anything said could also be done in the main discussions section.

Not sure how I feel about this. Maybe some people were just there a bit and don't feel that they have the perspective to write a real review.

SJG
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Where are the club discussions
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think you just look club by club, and the link is there.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder I think that instead of discussion by club it would be smarter to have the club chat by region, most of us here in S Florida hit a bunch of clubs regularly I don’t think there is one club that will sustain a convo just my 2cents
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I agree with twentyfive
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What is founder's motive?

To get more commentary on clubs, without the need for reviewing them, to get the conversation more strip club centered?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    AS chess and 25 mentioned, a regional club discussion-area would probably be more bang-for-the-buck but IDK how easy it would be to correctly put all the clubs into the appropriate region (although one could give Founder feedback w.r.t. whether a club is in the appropriate region)
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    This website doesn't really get that much posting traffic so I'm not sure that splitting the discussion into smaller sub-groups is a good idea. People may post interesting stories to the specific club page instead of the main discussion page and it could hurt participation as not everyone will see comments to individual club pages.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I can really put a comment section anywhere on the site now. I can attach comments to Cities, States, Countries, Members. What would you like to see?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder As far as Florida goes I’d like to see a Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties grouped together I’m not really familiar with other areas but I’m sure Orlando Daytona & Tampa would group well, for the Michigan guys I bet they’d like to see the surrounding areas of Detroit in one Arizona, Texas, and Cali would have a few groupings each, that’s my thoughts on this matter.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about grouping north & south Dakota, or sections for black clubs, Hispanic clubs, mixed clubs, just for Republicans, another just for democrats or one for Trone, GA?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Whos being grouchy now?
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Of the options, I'd go state.

Like twentyfive said, there are some kinda natural groupings between the state and city level that would be nice to have. The city level ones often feel arbitrary with one club being just outside the city limit and therefore not listed with the other clubs within a few minutes drive. An example in Miami would be Erotica & Bellas both being in Hialeah but with Booby Trap on the River in Miami. BT & Bella's are ~2 minutes apart but are ~10-15 minutes from Erotica. Technically correct, but it feels easier to have them all in "Miami Area" for some purposes. There are probably more egregious examples, it used to be the three Hallandale clubs all were listed in separate cities.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    AS chess and 25 mentioned, a regional club discussion-area would probably be more bang-for-the-buck but IDK how easy it would be to correctly put all the clubs into the appropriate region (although one could give Founder feedback w.r.t. whether a club is in the appropriate region)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    As I see it it could be a work in progress some clubs might overlap in more than on convo area but that shouldn’t pose much of a problem and as it goes longer the flows can be easily adjusted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I agree with flagoomer
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah the city level is probably too constrictive, some areas like NJ have a whole bunch of cities listed with only one or two clubs per city yet many of the clubs are basically next to each other
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think you members are trying to refine things too much. Most of you weren't around while we had club chat. Only a dozen clubs had anything going and most of that was spam and flaming.

A member could ask a question on an obscure and it would never be answered because nobody is looking at it. He would stand a much better chance of it getting answered on this board.

I watch the Atlanta forum on USAsexguide. It goes 4 or 5 days without any comments.

What would you discuss on a So Fla forum? Tootsies burned down and where did Bambi go? Does Diamond do blow jobs? Would you tell who your favorite dancer is and why? Would you organize a meet up? If so how would the out of area members know about it?

I just feel that this forum, the ability to add comments to reviews and the use of PMs is enough ways to communicate with each other and that excluding some information from this forum would leave some people out of the loop.

We can discuss a Tootsies raid on here or ignore it. Just like we can do with trolls. You won't be able to ignore them on the proposed forums.

I'll get off my soap box now.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Basically my idea of a per-club discussion is based on stripclublist, and it is all that they have. I like to check up on dancers or experiences and report who's on when. Unfortunately trolls are rampant on stripclublist, so I was hoping that any functionality I get from it could be transferred to Tuscl.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Stripclublist n my area was a disaster full of trolls and very little reliable information. Go with state board links. My local experience with usasexguide is like what shadow said. So few posts have it setup with email notifications so I know if to look.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, how about comments attached to metros, or if not that to the club itself. We do have people repeatedly asking about certain metros.

SJG
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Stripclublist in my area was a disaster full of trolls and very little reliable information. Go with state board links. My local experience with usasexguide is like what shadow said. So few posts have it setup with email notifications so I know if to look.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    cali is just too big to have all the state in one comment area... maybe norcal and socal.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^beat me to it. NorCal and Socal would be perfect.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, that ca is too big, so is texas and florida, strip club wise. Break into a few regions.

CA ( North Bay, Eureka and Chico, Sacramento and Rancho Rio, Santa Maria and Santa Barbara and Fresno, I99 Stockton to Bakersfield, North of LA Metro West, San Gabriel Valley, LA and East, South of LA, SD )

Everything else can be tagged on to one of those zones.

Texas has huge cities, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, El Paso, and Central region w/ Odessa, San Angelo, Lubbock and Amarillo.

Every else can be tagged onto one of those zones. These kinds of zones are in-between Metros-Counties and States.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Perhaps some sort of list of recent comment and the club could work. That way nobody has to go to the club page, but we can all see the clubs that have been commented on.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Hard to set that up, requires human assessment of posts.

Founder's way is right. I see that now because so many people keep asking about the same metros.

Also, discussions does not now have multiple sections. This will be a way to get something which takes the place of that and is better.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So you would have to have about 200 zones to keep it down to around 10 strip clubs per zone. Some zones could have more if the clubs were close together.

I think it would work, as that fits with most people's living and traveling plans.

And so the old posts about that zone would be readily available. We do have people asking about the same areas and clubs over and over. And with most places we do have people who know about them.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some states could just be one zone, even if more than 10 clubs.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "No, I did not get any in your hair."

I think its really supposed to

For $500 you can do anything you want, just keep it out of my hair.

SJG
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    I vote for a city-level discussion forum over club-level. An example of why is @Nicole1994 question about which of a couple different clubs have a good environment in Austin. Doesn't really fit into the comment section for any one club, and not applicable to all Tusclers.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I can see that some kind of region concept might work better than individual clubs.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Say like 100 zones. States north of Massachusetts could share a zone. Many states could be just one zone.

Connecticut and RI could share a zone.

CA, TX, FL, would need about 10 zones each.

OR is a special case, so many clubs, but so many in and around one metro.

So St. Louis can be one zone with the ESL muni's. And Kansas City can have one dual state zone, along with other places on both sides of the state line.

West PA can share a zone with part of WV.

The rest of the PA clubs are very spread out, so one one for the rest of the state.

NoCar could have an East and West Zone, and SoCar two zones. Maryland two zones

People have made recurring inquiries about various clubs and metros. This would make the old threads about these area readily apparent.

Mississippi is mostly Jackson.

LA is mostly NOLA and Baton Rouge metros, plus a little bit of other stuff.

Tennessee maybe 3 zones.

Oklahoma one zone. NM one zone. AZ maybe one for Phoenix and then one for all areas south, fits with US House districting.

Kentucky maybe just one?

Ohio an east and a west zone. Indiana a north east zone, and a zone for everything else.

Anyway, you get the idea.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yuma AZ, Unincorporated Winterhaven CA, and Tuscon AZ and all of AZ south of Phoenix could be one zone. Sounds like the Northern AZ clubs are gone, for now.

All the San Gabriel Valley, Hesperian, San Bernardino, and Inland Empire clubs could be one zone, along with some of northern Orange County.

Gardena and southern muni LA could be one zone. And along with Lennox.

Salt Lake City and unicorporated Wendover NV could be one zone covering all of Utah and much of the I-80 route back to Reno.

Few clubs in central norcal. Sacramento - Rancho Cordova zone could include the one club each in Eureka and Chico.

I-99 south of Sacramento and all the way to Bakersfield could be one zone, along with Santa Maria and Santa Barbara.

Then Ventura south to LA could be a zone.

Cheyenne and Denver could be one zone. Some Wyoming clubs within a few feet of the CO line.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Dont forget to include a crazy zone for SJG to have exclusive convos with himself.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ A place in the Mojave Desert.

Or near Cabo San Lucas.

Or how about somewhere in Hawaii.

Or next door to Passions in NOLA?

Or just a Master Suite in the TJ Cascadas Hotel.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion