tuscl

Do ugly dancers work harder?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:25 PM
I was looking at t-shirts on my favorite site and saw one that read "I work harder than an ugly stripper". Do You or do they? I'm retired so I know I don't. :)

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It does seem that "on avg" the avg looking girls try harder than the really good-looking ones - probably applies in the real world too where it seems things come easier to good looking people.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    There is a study that shows that the more attractive one is, the more advantages they have over their competition. I am sure this applies to dancers, too. Some dancers don't have to work as hard as their less attractive peers and make similar or more money. You can't just skate by with pure talent (in this case looks)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Probably. Ugly people have to work harder at everything.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't know. I don't have to work hard :-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    They might need to offer more - in order to make the same money? I’d think a very ugly dancer might find it difficult to get hired.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of guys that just want to spend their time with who they consider to be the most attractive one in the club, regardless of anything else they bring to the table. In many cases these girls can just mail it in and do very well. I equate this almost with making it rain. I'd much rather spend my money and time on a dancer that will focus on making me feel good. But there does need to be attraction to get my attention in the first place so I don't know about the work ethic of "ugly" dancers. I would imagine they would need to work harder to make their $.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You guys are so jaded, all women are beautiful, it’ depends on the angle you are viewing her ;)))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Homo
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Mofo
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    True
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve said it before - faces are over rated - a nice set of pussy lips massaging my cock will do a lot more for me than a dancer with a beautiful face...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Hey an ugly girl can still make a good sammich, I hungry bitch. ;)))
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ha one of my favorite strippers to hang out with was a 6, but then again it’s all subjective, twentyfive would rate her a 10, SJG would rate her a 2, but only because she still had a pulse.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ get off my lawn you lazy millennial ;(
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I don't know I don't employ ugly girls...The girls I do employ seem to enjoy themselves and bust their asses to give a good time...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - SJG would be all over her! Regardless of his low rating - a little chloroform seems to get him going!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I was at Hi liter last night. Yes the ugly girls have to work harder and they do. The hot ones just go up to random dudes and get dances left and right. Ugly ones make the rounds then sit in the corner until fresh meat cones in
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    It’s all pink in the middle.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My observation is that older dancers and thicker dancers do work harder. But also its because they are in divier clubs. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG - in certain cases that’s actually true.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    George's Rockin Robin, thick and older, $1 went very far, and anywhere except in that club, there were no limits. "We're full service here too." SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The owner, George, told me, "You know how it is, lots of these girls will do anything for $10." :) :) :) SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion