tuscl

Nice older genrlemsn are so cute

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
It is 8 pm and i have my make up done really good just bc i havent done it in a while so i feel like giving lapdances and being sexy..girls u know what im talking abt..this is random so sorry to anyone who doesnt eant to read this but at the same time u also can skip over it if thats how u feel

By the way, i think like older guys (not too.old) who are polite as hell are so cute and would be some of my favorite customers so ya.

26 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    In guessing you're four days away from ovulating.
  • Haha ..not even close.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Hook "em Nicole !
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    So, can we see your boobs now, please. I said "please"; that's polite, right?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Nicole, when you say older guys, what age range are you referring to? Asking for a friend.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ll guessin younger than me.
  • Hmm like 30-55
  • 30-48 actually
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Just made the cut!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I"m curios Nicole. How old are you since you are saying that 30 is "older" ?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I see what you're saying, but what is your position on creepy old weirdos? Creepy old weirdos need love too!

On the other hand, I'm certain that a brilliant girl like you is a fan of dachshunds, frogs, and lizards. Dachshund system rules!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Guys can look wicked old at 45 and younger at 55. What are numbers so important?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't think she realizes that over half of the board is older than her target range.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I have shoes older than that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "30-48 actually"

lol
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You guys are idiots. She’s obviously a troll. What attractive, non-stripper (dancers have no life), female wants post on here constantly?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ She's not wrong. ^^^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank you Bj my sentiments exactly
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    My theory on trolls and why members fall into line like lemmings....

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

You're welcome. :D
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I get when they are funny, but it’s so sad when they do it on the off chance she might be a real girl, and actually want to flirt w them. :P
  • Joke is on yalll lmao. Im on summer break in a city where i dint know anyone since i have to stay here before my summer courses start.yes i habe other things to do but i dont feel like getting to that until(then ill.b on here a lot less) i give myself a few days to.relax first.lmao damn yall are so insecure abt trolls it isnt even funny.nothijg i can do though!
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    You guys are all being bamboozled and it makes me sick
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't flirt with any of the dancers here (even if I think they're legit...), because I assume I'm never actually going to meet them unless they are already in my area.
  • When i made that post wasnt intending to flirt.i just felt like seducing and working as a stripper cuz i thought i looked good that night .thats all lmao
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I, too, agree wish Call.Me.Ishmael's sentiments on not flirting with women you will never actually meet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion