tuscl

Another Cleveland 2AM'er

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
At a place that has had several of them.
This could be the one that gets it shut down.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/loca…

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sad story. I was guessing it happened after last nights NBA game - but it was Friday.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I was thinking the exact same thing.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Clark Ave lol....crack/heroin central over there
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I can only imagine the patrons and dancers...
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah max, the whole area is a crime zone.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    I have a vendor a few blocks west of there.... sales, office, and warehouse personal all carry concealed or open -- it is a rough part of town. It used to be a decent working class neighborhood until the old eastern European DP's started to die off and the kids turned the houses into rentals.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah, most of the residents are criminals. I pass through the area fairly often and I always have my CCW on me.

I was in and reviewed the Million Dollar club about 2 years ago. I didn't have a problem albeit it wasn't at 2am but decided that it would be my last time inside. I actually drove by it twice last week.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'm actually in the area quite a bit...a lot of the dancers at the other clubs live in the area...I walk around the neighborhoods in the daytime without much issue....But when I'm doing my bitcoin trading, I often open carry a pistol on my hip while transporting cash.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I wasn't too far away so I took the mile or two side trip to drive by earlier this afternoon. There's still police tape on a pole and a couple barrels but the front of the building is no longer taped off so I suppose the outside investigation is over. There were several holes in the front door with circles drawn around them.

I wonder if the fire station a few feet away has surveillance video outside?
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    6 years ago
    I work just a 10 minute walk up the street from this place. One of my co-workers was joking last week that we should visit to celebrate him getting a promotion. The area is pretty sketchy, even in the daytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion