Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another Cleveland 2AM'er

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

At a place that has had several of them. This could be the one that gets it shut down.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sad story. I was guessing it happened after last nights NBA game - but it was Friday.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I was thinking the exact same thing.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Clark Ave lol....crack/heroin central over there

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I can only imagine the patrons and dancers...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah max, the whole area is a crime zone.

Profile picture for eyeofodin
eyeofodin
•

I have a vendor a few blocks west of there.... sales, office, and warehouse personal all carry concealed or open -- it is a rough part of town. It used to be a decent working class neighborhood until the old eastern European DP's started to die off and the kids turned the houses into rentals.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah, most of the residents are criminals. I pass through the area fairly often and I always have my CCW on me.

I was in and reviewed the Million Dollar club about 2 years ago. I didn't have a problem albeit it wasn't at 2am but decided that it would be my last time inside. I actually drove by it twice last week.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I'm actually in the area quite a bit...a lot of the dancers at the other clubs live in the area...I walk around the neighborhoods in the daytime without much issue....But when I'm doing my bitcoin trading, I often open carry a pistol on my hip while transporting cash.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I wasn't too far away so I took the mile or two side trip to drive by earlier this afternoon. There's still police tape on a pole and a couple barrels but the front of the building is no longer taped off so I suppose the outside investigation is over. There were several holes in the front door with circles drawn around them.

I wonder if the fire station a few feet away has surveillance video outside?

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

I work just a 10 minute walk up the street from this place. One of my co-workers was joking last week that we should visit to celebrate him getting a promotion. The area is pretty sketchy, even in the daytime.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement