tuscl

Girls are as good looking outside the club???

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:44 PM
Is the discrepancy that great??? I mean thr lights inside thr club makes them look flawless but catch them in the day time and its like the walking Dead. Flawd are evident: acne scars, strech marks, etc. Does their actual appearance make you less hesitant to see them again?

30 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its also the high heels and the makeup, and also most of them have stripper hair which they conceal outside of the club. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Very few strippers look as good outside the club as they do inside. Man those black lights, stripper heels and you tuned up on 6 beers sure makes a difference.
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    So true
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The top of her head looks the same.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Depends. I see one of my current favorites outside the club, and she looks a lot sexier when not made up for the club.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I'm in the depends camp. Some girls look worse, some better, some different but equal.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Some look better, and some look worse. The club highlights good bone structure, skin texture, and a well formed figure, but you can’t see eye color, or skin tone well, and the stage doesn’t flatter taller girls.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I get to see a lot of them in bright lighting if I am at a club where I have to share the ladies room with them. Man those fluorescent lights can be brutal. It really shows up the heavy makeup and isn't flattering at all. But surprisingly some still look ok. Those are the ones that I follow out of the restroom and hit up for dances,lol.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ the makeup itself can make us look worse in the bathroom lights. Plus, all of that heavy eyeliner and mascara runs and flakes. You can’t see it in the club, but it’s oretty bad. It’s better not to have any on at all, than stripper makeup.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I've seen some dancers drop from a mid 7 to a high 6 once I've seen them walk out with their civilian clothes. I don't think I've seen the opposite. I would imagine a mid 8 would hardly drop. They would still be a mid 8
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    If they look like hell then releasr the FOGHORNS of rath
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fluorescent lights. Ever see clothing on a mannequin and it looks great, then go to the dressing room and it looks like shit on you? No it’s not necessarily that you’re fat, it’s the florescent lights making you look like shit. They are the cheapest lighting out there and bright as shit so almost all stores use them to light their sales floor. The bad part is they make you look like a corpse due to how they dull skin tones.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The club lights tend to enhance the features of blondes and redheads more so than brunettes....of course the heels make legs look longer and butts more shapely. (opinion only)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m sure the lighting changes things - when compared to the harsh light of day. After a few drinks - I’d probably ask Shailynn’s avatar to go to VIP! In my view - people focus way too much on facial beauty. I enjoy long dark hair - and a toned body. Those features don’t change much with lighting (unless the hair is a wig or weave). I’m also more focused on how it feels when I’m getting it in - and looks aren’t a concern then.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think Cashman’s motto is a bird in the pussy is worth two shaved bushes. Something like that.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The view in the parking lot can be scary. :)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    my atf is just as hot in or out....I see her mostly OTC any more...I like seeing her in natural light like the sun much better.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - lol! I think faces are over rated! It’s more like - If the bush is wet and filthy - I’ll fuck the bird! And no - I’m not into avian sex! Bird is a euphemism for dancer (or a whore masquerading as a dancer)!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Is the discrepancy that great???" Often, yes. Sometimes, no. Occasionally, I'll see a dancer who looks more attractive in civilian clothes/makeup. If you go to strip clubs long enough, you eventually learn to recognize dancers that are covering a lot of flaws with makeup and a trowel. After that, it's a matter of how much you care in the moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many dancers doll themselves up in the club - when you take made-up hair, makeup, and a sexy outfit, it can often change how she really looks
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As I've often posted, I don't care too-much about the face and it's pretty-much all about the bod for me - plus in the black-dives I hit the ebonies don't tend to doll themselves up too much in terms of makeup or hair or even very nice outfits, they usually let their curves and big-booties do the selling, thus not usually a huge-difference b/w ITC & OTC looks wise
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Flagoon wins the internet
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    The majority of them don’t look nearly as good OTC as they do in the club.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    have You thought of how is PLs look like in real light?’ Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that's apples to oranges - for PLs what matters is how their wallet looks
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    This is the curse (if you want to call it that) if dating a stripper. You think you getting the glitz and glamour every night but you're actually getting a regular girl just like any other girl you meet.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I never really noticed a difference in the girls in whom I was primarily interested, as I thought they all looked good both ITC and OTC. Then on one occasion when my ATF and I had met before she went to work, we’d been a little longer at it than usual, she decided to do her makeup right there in the room. The first time she did, I thought it looked awful, and told her so. She said “it won’t at work.” And she was right, at the club, under those lights, she looked just as good as she had in the room with “normal” makeup.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "...you're actually getting a regular girl just like any other girl you meet." That's not exactly true. The average stripper isn't the average girl on the street in many ways.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    "...you're actually getting a regular girl just like any other girl you meet." "That's not exactly true. The average stripper isn't the average girl on the street in many ways" +1 on that statement There's probably more ways they are not the same than they are. And the longer they dance/strip the more pronounced the differences become. When I first came on the board one of our ladies who is a member wrote how she flipped the switch on and off when she went to work.......and I replied as time goes by much like a real light switch doesn't the on/off button tend to blur and become worn out......never saw an answer which to me was an answer.
  • OraCLE1
    6 years ago
    "The average stripper isn't the average girl on the street in many ways." Im what ways are they different, I'm curious?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion