tuscl

Changes?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, May 14, 2018 5:49 PM
I’m seeing some people I have ignored. But only some. I double checked. And the “remember me” option is gone when I sign in, and it doesn’t remember me.

13 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I remember you. I just have all the Juice aliases on ignorance.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Maybe you're so caught up in ignoring everyone that the remember me option is ignoring you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe you don't remember how the "remember me" function works
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On the subject of changes, the "Last Comment" tag in the Discussion view now shows which TUSCLer made the last comment
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    And speaking of changes, an hour ago I couldn't post a comment using my laptop. i was able to start a thread about it though then the thread disappeared and now i can once again post comments. Founder must be a sorcerer.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Founder must be a sorcerer." Don't take it personally; founder is planning to get rid of all your demented posts.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    It's all smoke and mirrors
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like mirrors on the ceiling in my hotel rooms!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, the ignored people are gone now, but I still have to log in all the time. Is that a VIP only feature now, or is there another page I should be going to to log in instead of the link at the top of the discussion page?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Gmd, most browsers will now remember your login info. I took that function off tuscl since your browser should be able to do it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Smoke and Mirrors? Lots of our regular posters have dropped out over the last few years, but others have chimed in and have taken their places. In my view, sock puppeting is not really a big factor here. Most of the times when the people do that it is easily noticed and it is harmless. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well damn, I turned that off in Dolphin. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No worries though. I’ll deal. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion