tuscl

Dancers Outfit.

Asor619
California
For me by criteria in choosing a gal to go to VIP are Spinner Body, Cool non pushy Personality, Cute Face... Last night I went in a club and a gal that was normally borderline for me hit the tipping point with her outfit.. She was wearing a hot black fishnet type outfit and her nipples were showing which really turned me on and closed the deal. And she didn't have these huge bolt ons either.. Just nice small titties... Needless to say the Lappys were excellent!! THe gal told me she'd been busy all night.. I said I think its the outfit with your Nips exposed. Its like a light bulb went off in her head and said she'll do a little test with outfits not showing NIps and see what the consensus ios..LOL

Do outfits make any difference to you guys?

32 comments

• abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Outfits definitely do for me.

If they look complicated for her to remove, it leads me to believe mileage might be lower than I'd prefer.

I also don't like stockings, not a deal breaker, but don't care for them.

And panties...the bottoms have to be cute and look good on their ass/pussy. Smaller the better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The outfit can make a difference for me in potentially making a girl look hotter than she really is (per my tastes) and me getting dances from her.

Although I like/appreciate a nice/sexy outfit, it's not something I put a lot of stock on nor is it a strong determinator on who I get dances from - I'm not gonna get with a girl not my type bc of a very-sexy outfit nor will I turn one down that's my type bc of a poor outfit, but at times a sexy outfit may tilt me towards getting dances if I'm somewhat on-the-fence about the dancer, and sometimes a poor outfit will cause me to pass on a dancer if I'm somewhat on-the-fence about her.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The clothes can definitely draw my attention. But they can also hide flaws. I probably care a lot more what is underneath the clothes.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    Papi..Definitely Poor outfit will make me pass..Some gals don't get it and where these granny type lingerie.. Yikes..

Maybe the exposed nipples mind fucks us in thinking sexier VIP Lapdance....
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Outfits are not tops on my list of critical factors. A bad outfit is more likely to steer me clear of a girl than a good one steer me towards her.

I hate fishnet and stockings of any sort. Shit that doesn't come off during a dance is not good. Tall boots, complex outfits, one-pieces, all bad. Not always deal breakers, but it certainly raises the bar otherwise. She'll have to be both remarkably hot and friendly for me to proceed. For me, less is more. A simple, small, two piece is perfect.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Dancers are always asking how I like their NEW outfit. Whether or not I like them I always say that I do. Truth is I could really care less but when asked I tell them to buy outfits that are easy to get in and out of.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I like small, bikini-like outfits. What I don't like is corsets and other clothes wrapped around a dancer's waist, since they usually disguise a fat stomach.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I think outfits make a difference to some extent or other, even to people who don't think they do. The right outfit can either really flatter her body, or push whatever kink button you might have. The wrong outfit can emphasize her flaws. There was an outfit that was popular some years back, where like a 3" piece of fabric went across their but (Kind of like boy shorts, but the backs were thinner) -- and if a girl already had a less-than-round ass, this pancaked her. As an ass man, i could not figure out how any of the girls wearing that could possibly think they looked good. Maybe it looked good from the front
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t like the granny pantie looking bottoms girls are wearing now that come all of the way up to their waist.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Outfits can help or hurt but is not the end all be all. If I find them attractive the outfit won't matter.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i prefer a simple outfit and simple hair down style... but more of my decision just depends on the girl herself and her sexiness!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The outfits plus high heels and makeup have a huge effect on me.

Remember, one of the biggest features of strip clubs is See - Want - Get. You can select the girl who really does it for you, and you can have her painted up and dressed exactly as when you first spotted her.

High heels should be strapped on, so that they stay on. Thigh high stockings are great, because they don't need to be taken off.

Overall, the most slutty outfits are those which don't need to be taken off. Boob, pussy, and ass out costuming.

Best if you could just put a robe or overcoat onto her and walk her across a parking lot to a motel. Needs to be within stripper shoe distance, which is not that far.

Do a couple of rounds with her, then take everything off of her and into the hot tub.

But, you only get this kind of See - Want - Get experience with that girl once. Afterwards you'll be seeing her by appointment, so need to figure out ways of recreating that outside of the strip club.

See - Want - Get is the ultimate power trip. Its why I don't want to be a PL, I want to live like King Herod The Great.

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I like it simple with lots of skin to see her natural beauty. Complex outfits dont do it and confound me on the back room.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I don’t like the granny pantie looking bottoms girls are wearing now that come all of the way up to their waist."

I have to think that this is one of those things, like duck faces, and obsessing over their nailpolish, that girls do primary for themselves or for other girls -- they have to know that men almost universally dislike it (or in the case of fancy nails, don't care)
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    G-string with round ass always turns me on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. "do you like my outfit" - like others, I usually can-care-less since I'm there to see/feel/enjoy flesh, not there to evaluate fashion - often times when they ask "do you like my outfit" it's something *she* thinks is "cute" but I don't find sexy - as Subra mentioned, seems many dancers dress for themselves and what they like and what they think is "cute", vs what the custy will enjoy and will turn him on - a "cute" outfit usually does nothing for me and may actually cause me to pass on the girl b/c she does not turn me on enough w/ her "cute" outfit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Best are the outfits which don't need to be taken off!

SJG

It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird - 7/7/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q918fs4R…
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “If I find them attractive the outfit won’t matter”

Exactly
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ The more they still have on, the more kinky it is.

Nudist camps are extremely boring places.

SJG
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Easy access outfit is a sign of good VIP. Complex outfits with mesh and snaps is a predictor of disappointment.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ But the best outfits do not need to be taken off. They have easy access built right in.

Won't need to take it off of her until it is time to go into water.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There’s only a couple of different types of outfits that make a difference. A simple bikini, preferably with material thin enough to show the contours underneath, is quite good enough. A plain men’s dress shirt with nothing underneath will get my attention *every* time.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Funny, I’m reading this on my phone between sets at the gym and looking directly at a hot, young gal on the Stairclimber whose yoga pants are so thin you can see her thong underneath accentuating her hot ass.
    Love thongs and bikinis.
    As a leg man, also like stockings and garter belts.
    Like sensible heels.
    Don’t like platform heels/shoes of any sort.
    Despise boots of any kind. Might as well be marching in the German army, c. 1944.
    Fuck, I had no idea I was this in tune with women’s fashion.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ You sound like someone who has not yet learned to appreciate girls in kinky outfits.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    http://flirtylingerie.com/boob-out-bra-a…

I'll take kinky access outfits over pure nudity anytime.

After you do her a couple of times, then take everything off of her for getting into the hot tub or the shower, or for cleaning up after anal.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Panties and Pasties not recommended:

http://flirtylingerie.com/burlesque-unde…

Only for the first couple of rounds. After that undress her fully and continue in bed, and until morning.

SJG
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I love sexy outfits, but fishnets get caught in my buttons. Trying to extract them kind of ruins the moment.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    It is important that the outfit looks good laying on the floor.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A sexy outfit can get my attention. However, to get my money - the outfit isn’t important - as extras in the back room are of primary importance.

There’s a girl I see each time I hit a certain club. She’s a bit taller than the other dancers - and I like that. She has very nicely done tits - not too big. She’s perfectly toned - and she looks great on stage! But - she doesn’t do extras - and she doesn’t take everything off in the back - so it’s a no go for me.

Every time I’m in that club - I see her on stage - I think “Wow - what a fucking body!” - then I stop and remember - it’s such a waste of a great body! Her outfits are great - and tight - and they show her toned body perfectly.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    If it's a girl I want to dance for me and she asks if I like her outfit I will tell her "No, take it off."

Agree I don't like complicated outfits. I'm paying you to be naked, not to get undressed! I will add that outfits that tightly cover the tummy almost always are hiding or holding in a baby gut or some other unattractiveness. I pass on those girls unless I see them dance and the tummy is ok.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The hottest outfits are made so that they don't need to be taken off. Much more of a turn on than pure nudity.

And besides, you won't keep her in that all night, and you won't have her dressing like that every single time you see her either.

But I admit, in strip clubs they usually go for less fabric and more skin. I guess its the less sweat and it being easier to keep clean.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion