tuscl

Stripper Pregnancy

This is always a scary possibility. Do u care?

At many HTWN clubs ITC was norm in VIP b4 deal w city. Sometimes I’m going upstairs Manager would ck my vip card. Then after couple lap dances w girl cfs - usually CG on couch and w good one happy ending. Some as low as $100 others $300, $200 Pop average. Some so zonjed prob coulda done bareback. Got to be a habit about every 2 wk payday.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why wouldn't you care - if you get a dancer pregnant at very least you'll be paying for that kid for the next 18+ years.

After a certain age it's probably best to get snipped if one plans on barebacking anyone (stripper or not).
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've had a vasectomy and have retrograde ejaculations so the probability of knocking up any female is zero. But I do NOT do FS ITC, bare back or condom. I just don't feel comfortable trying to do it with my pants down around my ankles. Also don't like the idea of others including LE observing me in action.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    this is why Juice tells strippers his real name is "Capri Sun" that way nobody knows his real name. He also wears a fake beard when clubbing. They can't find you if they don't know the real you.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL......
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I haven’t care about that for over 20 years, when I got snipped.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I just don't feel comfortable trying to do it with my pants down around my ankles. Also don't like the idea of others including LE observing me in action.

You could just explain to them that it was time for your own pants to come down and that you will be pumping loads into her at your home
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > This is always a scary possibility. Do u care?

I find that it's a good rule of thumb (no pun intended) to only do this if you would marry her, and then you won't have to care. For everything else, Lifestyles Ultra Thin
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    "If you eat a can of beans, it's hard to tell which one made you fart."

A stripper I know is going for her fifth abortion next week. Even though she's been "active" in VIP, she swears she's never been knocked up by a customer. She says most customers have used condoms and those that don't are either snipped or elderly. The fathers of her pregnancies has been a BF or a "real hot guy". Thank you Medicaid.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    They would never admit customer got them pg works in our favor. Truth is w all guys they whore with they wb clueless.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > They would never admit customer got them pg works in our favor

I have heard them admit pretty much anything.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    If a stripper get pregnant From a vip dance ,itc, otc. How do you it yours. it could be someone else's.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > How do you it yours. it could be someone else's.

A DNA test is one possible way, although with recent developments in genetic modification...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, I don’t care. I don’t bareback whores (or whores who pretend to be strippers).
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    they don’t have money supeona multiple possible baby dads for tests.

Friend Froggie scared when went back to club few mo later when did bb w Maria young Hispanic Housewife from Cuba in vip. They said she on maternity keave - hubby Jose so proud and he said “never left place so fast in my life. But she put in faster than could cover it after I gave her da Ben.” Froggie of Irish extraction,
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I had incident w one in 2005 bb on airmattress at trailer I used as meeting place w 27 yo stripper from Ricks south. If recall $300 pop. I had fuked her silly w mish on air mattress s screamer covered but not get off then we laying there awhile and we fooling around and then it went in bb did not take long shoot huge load in her soo good fuck. We did not say nothing cleaning up 2 da later got text from her saying “baby when can I c u again”. After that saw her about 35 more times b4 she moved to Ariz. entered sd relationship did her 3 times mo $300 a session. She was best one of many 4 fuk blonde had been drill team twirler in hs.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    She did not get pg - so prob dodged bullet.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Of course covered it after - many happy endings lol.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Snipped, so no issues. Still, condom every time, though I did unfortunately "slip" last weekend when a SA girl wanted shower sex, and I went for it. Now of course I'm worried and will likely get tested soon, sigh.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This is one amongst several reasons why I'm always covered. Everyone has their own tolerance of risk.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’ve been snipped for well over 10 years. Haven’t had the opportunity to stick my dick in a stripper, yet. So I’m missing out on the fun.

Even back in my condom + civvies days, when I stuck in it, condom or not, I always mentally prepared myself for the possibility of paying for little Dom Jr. or an abortion. The chance was always there.

It’s less of a deal when you’re older, but then you’re under 21, unwanted pregnancy is just about a one way ticket to a life of poverty. So it was always on my mind for that reason.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My ATF is presto and stopped dancing a few months ago. I hope she comes resumes her career what able. She is due this month.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Presto?...Flag is that what she said when she pulled the dead rabbit out of her hat?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion