tuscl

VIP

BJ4015
Georgia
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:50 PM
Do you usually wait for the girl to bring going to VIP or do you ask?

14 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    We speak English around here, unless you’re Mamisan, she speaks Engrish. What the fuck are you speaking?
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Huh? The VIP isn't some hidden, taboo, shangri-la of the strip club. No dancer is going to be disgusted by you if you bring up VIP. Heck, that's the assumed end goal for both the dancer and the PL. She'd be more disgusted if you didn't. I have no idea who brings it uo first more often. If I had to say though, I imagine its usually the dancer first (directly or indirectly) as she's trying to figure out if I'm worth her time before she gets too sucked into spending of her time on me, but that's certainly not a conscious decision on my part to get her to bring it up first.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I've never been into a VIP....seems expensive.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    BJ4015: tough crowd. You should see how wound up these guys get on dick pic night. And forget glory hole night; they're entirely impossible.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Vip is a waste of money...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One has a lot better chance of getting on base if they swing the bat - i.e. in a strip club best to go after what/who you want rather than sitting back and hoping - one will often get further by pushing the envelope and if you don't get what you want then you really don't lose anything since she wasn't gonna give it to you anyway
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I take the OPs question more generally. Do most of us wait for the dancer to ask for dances/VIP or do we tend to ask first. For me if I am with a dancer for the first time I tend to only have a quick introductory chat and then buy a single dance. I almost always ask but I don't chat for all that long (5-10 minutes) so I actually find that if the dancer asks me first during that time it is a bad sign that she isn't someone I am interested in for regular status (although this isn't a hard rule). For dancers I see on a regular basis I am always the one to tell them when I am ready for dances.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I bring up dances early in my talk with a dancer. It’s easy to get interrupted on the floor - so it’s good to let the dancer know that you are interested. This isn’t civilian dating - where folks dance around a subject. It’s p4p - so it’s business.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    If I'm in a new club and I see something I want...I tip them onstage...at least a five or a ten and tell her then I'd like a dance sometime...I've learned the early bird gets the worm.....If she's not available then I'm free to move on and ask another. Many girls will never ask you if you'd like a dance, so don't count on it.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I like I’m comtrol so I ask usually the VIP. Unless she the one.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Which night is glory hole night?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It absolutely depends on the club. No matter where I am, I intend to socialize with the girl a while before we do a dance. If it's at a higher-hustle club, once we've spoken long enough that I know I want her to stay, I'll tell her, "let do a few shots, then you can drag me to the back". In these types of clubs, if I don't let her know fast enough that we'll be going to the back, she'll ask me. If it's during a slow shift at a low-hustle club (that is, my usual), the girls have just accepted that they're going to socialize a long time to get dances; not uncommon for me to hang with her for an hour+ before we go to the VIP (although with drinks and food flowing, that's the hint they need that I'm there to spend).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I generally wait until our third date before I pop the question! Am I taking it too slow? I don’t want her to think I’m just a pussy hound...
  • Solo80us
    6 years ago
    I prefer to be asked, I guess it's an ego thing. But, there have been occasions where it was just too good to pass up, so I asked. Also, if you appear to be eager, you're more apt to be taken advantage of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion