tuscl

Portland Oregon recommendations wanted

DRDave
Oregon
Sunday, April 29, 2018 9:08 PM
Not looking for high end, looking for high mileage..

7 comments

• tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Fuck that bitch, come see me and get a dirty sanchez!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    For Portland high mileage I recommend Tommy's Too, Dream on Saloon, Dolphin II, Club Skinn, and Sunset Strip.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Club Rouge. Casa Diable has a reputation for mileage - never been. Read Clackport’s reviews on Portland clubs - solid reviews and intel.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Club Rouge and Casa Diablo have mileage but it will be more expensive and more hit-and-miss than the other clubs I mentioned. The Golden Dragon is also decent for mileage. With the right stripper, you can get high mileage anywhere in Portland. The first clubs mentioned are for the highest guarantee at a decent price.
  • JimOsterberg
    6 years ago
    Best mileage I had in Portland was at Pirates Cove. This really rock n' roll looking chick (like a young Tawny Kitaen) who was in a blue teddy. After chatting her up a bit told me her shift was up, to meet me outside and we'd go to my car. I was kinda stunned and said "sure!" I drove around to the back and picked her up, and we drove across the street. Once in my car not surprisingly her prices were higher than I could afford, so I got an HJ with titty sucking (and they were amazing titties) for $60. It was a relatively dark, isolated spot so had my pants down, not just fly down, thus as HJs go it was pretty good. She snuck back into the back when we were done. As I was driving away I noticed her phone was on seat. I went back and went all the way back into the club and chased her down, subtly. At first she was avoiding me but when I finally got her attention I palmed her phone (it was a flip phone, this was 10 years ago) and she was taken aback. Didn't even know she didn't have it and didn't remember bringing it. She had the flash of relief and appreciation, and said "you know what...." [long pause] "thanks." I was hoping that appreciation was going to be demonstrated physically. Just a hug. But seems like a good place to go. It's in a weird spot and it is a crazy building. It is not a high end, you got that part checked. I think it's high mileage but I never actually got a lapdance there.
  • DRDave
    6 years ago
    Thanks
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Agree about Tommy Toos and Club Skinn with mileage. Just not going to find any 9 or 10s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion