tuscl

I asked a dancer...

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Friday, April 27, 2018 7:13 PM
She said there's no such thing as a non-extras club there's always at least two or three girls who are at least sucking dick and giving hj at every club she's ever worked.

Her words not mine.

26 comments

• larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Because she said that I guess that means it’s universally true.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I would think that sounds reasonable actually. While it may not be for everyone some dancers may just do it for very specific favorite patrons.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I hope it’s true.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I befriended a dancer at my local club and she pointed out a girl to me that she said was sucking dick. An another occasion, I was with a former dancer in a hotel room... enjoying her companionship... and we got onto the subject of strip clubs (in NJ) and extras. I lamented that there was no sex in the champagne room and she said there was more sex going on than I would think, that it happens all the time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    And the point is...?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I talked to a dancer who told me she had sucked the manager's dick. Then she said he had fucked her in the ass. And I was like, Mom, can you and dad go home, you're drunk!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The.point is the end of some pl's dick and there is no such thing as a clean club.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    And if agents are spending 2000 a visit, they found the price point to collect evidence that only agents and foreign millionaires or billionaires would pay. Shut down a club that was no threat to the general public whom never spends 2000 a visit.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I can vouch for this...the nearest club to me is a non extras club, they are pretty strict about this, yet my former atf actually fucked one of her customers right in the seating area around the main stage. I can't go into this any more, because I know way too much...I never even got head from her in the club much less fucked here there...but yet she did with one guy who spent 1/10th what I did...Though I probably fucked her 10x OTC and in relaxed settings - either her place or a hilton property. And after getting yelled at for just touching her when I was near the bouncer, I wasn't trying to get my ass beat....for any kind of sex I'd rather be outside the club.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've gotten extras at incredibly strict non-extras clubs around here. To be clear, in the south bay area, there's absolutely no touching whatsoever, and I'm pretty certain there are no extras going on ITC (no bets on what might be going on in the parking lot when the girls are on their breaks). But in clubs where there's contact and at least semi-private dances, I have no problem believing someone or other is doing extras
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We all know strippers never lie to us right.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If there’s a will - there’s a way. Dancers are well aware of their surroundings, and they are aware of where the cameras are (and aren’t). So, if a dancer wants to perform extras - she’s the one who knows how to hide it.

That being said - who knows!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    GACA’s informant stripper may have been truthfully relating her own experience. But there are plenty of no touch, no privacy clubs where I don’t see how ITC extras would happen. I’m guessing she hasn’t worked at any of those places.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Mons Venus is good example of a place were there is no place to get any extras. It was years ago, but I saw dancers dressed in nothing more than their stripper outfits going to and from a stretch limo parked around back.

I have heard of other places where Limo Rides provide their VIP opportinity.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing that the same can be said for Junior High Schools. Why would it be surprising for SCs?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Huntman She's has worked at no touch club. I myself have received extras at a no touch club where I've actually stuck my penis inside a girl with patrons surrounding us.

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=455…
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Geez GACA, I’ve got some shit to learn. I live in the Land of 10,000 No Touch Clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, our clubs are no touching. Just looking, talking, and flirting. Still fun though, and costs lower. And OTC still available, though less providers. Most of the girls are civilian datable. But then we have AMPs.

SJG

King Crimson, Lark's Tongue in Aspic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVb2tnFN…

OkCupid
    https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-a…

Record Amount of Microplastic Found in Arctic Sea Ice
    https://weather.com/science/environment/…
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The dancers comment makes sense. The market equilibrium over time probably tends towards making brothels. But the U.S. seems to want to artificially prop up the strip club model (religion + morality + feminism). So I think for attractive guys or guys with money matched with a dancers willingness to go father . . I would imagine so, as she says.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ FARTHER not father
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    THOSE 2 - 3 girls are the ones I’m always looking for!!!
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I don't know if she's right, but it seems with little effort some clubs I've been to could be. I got BJTC at a club not known for extras once. I wonder if the club I go to nowadays could be with certain dancers, considering they don't tape anything. The lap dance area is a common area, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I learned in our Mexican bar underground that when the house gives up on enforcing limits, it is always the most extreme girls who rule. The others follow along, or they quit. Many really do end up doing things they'd said that they never would do.

SJG

Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb LIVE Tempe, Arizona '81
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03TYbIma…

ROLLING STONES - Sympathy For The Devil (Live 1969) HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj6y6toh…
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Shake dat money maker
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    as a space geneious i know this can be tested. what we need is to estimate the probability that a club is an xtras club by machine learning. we can train the non extras clubs using data from the yelper site becaus i do not think many waffle house wait staff are giving hand jobs in the bathroom stall i mean rly have u seen a waffle house lav?

anyway we then train a model using known xtras clubs and ask whether the other unknown clubs have a high probability of offering extras. this should be of great interest to the perverts on this site. well everybody xcept mr skibum and mr theosu who have stated that they can only cum when they imagine aoc describing the green new deal but that is not very healthy because it is hate cum rather than joy cum

just doing my space geneious bit to help tuscl. your welcome
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Tend to agree. I don't want a HJ just for the sake of it. I would rather get grind and 2-way play.

There are also clubs that have little to no contact out on the floor that might have extras in the VIP. It amazes me what some girls can manage to get away with. For example at Oasis in Atlanta the floor is wide open and brightly lit. There only tables with even a hint of privacy are a couple of hi tops in corners. I once had a girl take me to a corner table and drape her wrap over a chair to block the view. She pushed my shorts leg up pulled Junior out into the fresh air and started jerking me off hard. I told her we should go to VIP. She said she did not have sex and did not do VIP but would "make me cum on the floor". Now, the club has to know she did this. Why else would she keep spitting in her hand?

This is a club where if you grabbed a boob you might get thrown out. So there are always girls that are bold enough or have enough juice in the club to get away with much more than is "allowed"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion