tuscl

Akron to Youngstown best club?

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:55 AM
in Youngstown there's Palace in the pines....and the place next door...it was great 15 years ago and still appears to be decent from reviews. Akron...I used to go to clubs there but I can't even remember and names for the life of me. Diamonds in rootstown is a no-go, they appear to be enforcing hands off strictly...(waste of time in my opinion). Anyone else have any opinions on best for finding a 7-10, high mileage, decent value?

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The only other club that I'm aware of between Akron and Youngstown is Omega Men's Club but I've never been there so I can't comment on the quality. YMMV but IMO you'd have better luck finding a unicorn before finding high mileage 7-10s in Akron. Those days appear to be over.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Yeah I recommended crazy horse in bedford...but my friend is coming in from Pittsburgh headed to columbus....wanted to stay on I80/76......not sure if he's down with shooting up to the CH....I sure would.....Though Palace in the Pines and the nude place next door can be nice.
  • custom404
    6 years ago
    The Backdoor behind the Palace in the Pines is the spot. Always at least one cute girl working in this full nude section. Buy a two or three song private and happiness is yours.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I've never been there, but the reviews and reports about the Palance in the Pines has always interested me. I'd like to go there sometime. Sorry, I don't have any real intel.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    It probably doesn't matter but I think I should clarify my last sentence. You can find high mileage in Akron, it's the 7-10s that are the unicorns.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    eeks
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    palace in the pines and royalty room (fully nude) it'll be....friend coming in august
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion