tuscl

At what age do you lose your virginity ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
First time you actually had sexual intercourse with a girl. And I mean penetration where you had an orgasm. Don't give a fuck whether she had one ( I"m sure she didn't ). Doesn't matter if you paid or not.

I was 19. College sophomore. I was at a fraternity-sorority mixer. Met the girl 5 minutes earlier.

22 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well mine was with a guy, lol.

Senior year of high school, but I was a 16 year old senior who graduated a few months after turning 17. I lost my virginity about two months before I turned 17. So, yeah. 16.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Did you have an orgasm ? If not, then first time with a guy . (or girl )
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I was 21. I thought I was one of the latest to do it but this site has showed me that I'm not.

It was worth with my GF who said she only had sex 3 times total prior to our time (or so she said). Contrary to all the virgin jokes about cumming in two minutes it took much longer. Mainly because I was so nervous at first that I wasn't enjoying it. Started with her on top and after a long while of that switched to mish which was more enjoyable and then to doggy which I really loved. If we started in doggy I probably would have only lasted 2 minutes.

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    18, with girl I met in college library.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    17, high school...she was 16 I think. Random girl I hooked up with that wanted to bang. She was weird, called it corking. As in "I want you to CORK me". I guess penis = cork, vagina = wine bottle?

No condom, either...hopefully I don't have some 31 year old kid out there somewhere!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I didn't use a condom either. I was an idiot. I didn't use a condom for the first 4 girls I was with. I would pull out and cum on her belly or her back every time. I never got any of them pregnant but looking back now I'm absolutely lucky I didn't pick up any STDs. I was so dumb!
    Shit, WE were so dumb, none of the girls objected at all to getting raw dogged. It was the fifth girl that talked some sense into my dumb ass, thank God for her. I definitely spoiled myself going raw the first times though. Using condoms afterwards was rough. Didn't like the whole 'stop what we're doing and put on the condom' bit and the lessened feeling at all. Got used to it after awhile thankfully.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    15, freshman year of high school. Had a girlfriend who was too hot for me and we gave it go one day after school as my mom was never home until later in the evening. We didn't last long afterwards.

Word got out and she became very popular with the other boys who wanted a ride and boy did she oblige them from the stories I heard. The hate from the other girls and lust from the other boys literally drove her crazy a year or so later and she left school.

Me on the hand, it took until towards the end of my senior year of high school to get a 2nd shot at it. Pretty rough on a teenager to start high school with a bang just to go through a long cold streak after. Definitely explains some of the reasons why I went girl crazy in college and have this particular hobby now.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    21. I went 1 for 2 that night. Ended up being my only time with this chick. Yes, I was a late bloomer, that's what growing up in Utah will do for ya ....
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    19. It was like one-stop shopping. First time I ever felt a pussy, fucked a pussy, had my dick sucked and came in a gal’s mouth. She smelled atrocious though, so that took some of the please out of the fucking part. But I’ll say this: The first time you have a woman’s lips wrapped around your cock, it is absolute heaven. Like nothing I had ever experienced before.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    15. It was on a church youth retreat with another church from the next town over. I had just met her on the but ride as she sat down next to me. The chaperone was on to us, I suspected she was a mom that knew her well, but it didn't matter since we were both pretty horny and motivated. Goddamn that was awesome.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    17 - I was leaving for college - and it was a military institution - I didn’t have a steady girlfriend - a girl who I thought of as a very close friend - wanted to show me how much I meant to her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year of college, but I was a 17 years old. I graduated HS a few months before turning 17. I lost my virginity about a month before I turned 18. So, yeah. 17.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Under the boardwalk in pregambling Atlantic City, I think it was 1969 I remember her still, we tried to keep in touch after the summer, but it was difficult she lived in a suburb of Philly, and I lived in Brooklyn. I was about 15. I never saw her again after that summer, but I remember her well and fondly.
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    i think i was around 26. i did lose it before the new 21st century began, which was my goal. but when i lost it at 26, i was wearing a condom. first time without a condom may have been closer to 30. yikes.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    25 was the age at which I first had penetrative intercourse. Unlike most folks' first time, mine was with a pro. About 4 months later I had unprotected sex with a hot little civvie chick several times. I had several opportunities before 25, but a couple of religious nuts (mom and dad) brainwashed me quite thoroughly when I was young. There were at least 3 separate occasions when I was literally in bed with a girl overnight, and I still didn't hit a home run.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Props to your avatar skwalkeer.
  • Special32k
    6 years ago
    17.....by an older college girl in the bathroom at work
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    16 or early 17 with an older college art school girl. I just remembered the funny awkward shit when I put the condom on the wrong way (lube on inside) and when I came and pulled out there was no condom...oops how embarresing :). She pulled it out and fortunately she was on the pill too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion