tuscl

Heads up, gawker!

ppwh
Myanmar
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/fl…

After they moved in, Nicholson paid the couple $100 on Tuesdays and $200 on Saturdays for sex with Surette, her husband told deputies when they were called to the house in February. Nicholson allowed Surette’s other clients to come to his house for sex, as well, her husband reported.

Surette said Nicholson made her engage in uncomfortable or painful sex acts that they hadn’t agreed to.

"If I didn’t kiss him or touch him or sit on his lap, he would get angry," she said.

Thursday’s arrest report indicated that a second woman, Melinda Baker, 38, also had sex with Nicholson for money. Baker, currently in the Hernando County Detention Center on a charge of driving on a suspended license, listed Nicholson’s address as hers.

Surette said Baker lived at the house, but moved out a few months ago. In exchange for sex with Baker on Mondays and Wednesdays, the commissioner paid her rent and rehab clinic bills, Surette said.

7 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    too funny... and he was a republican!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Move a stripper and her husband into your home and pay her for sex a couple times a week. Sounds like a good plan for a 71-year-old man.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Stupid fucking shit. Shit like this really pisses me off. It was consensual, a business deal, pussy for money. She's of legal age and wasn't being held against her will.
    These cock-sucking, useless piece of shit LE mothers have nothing better to waste taxpayer money on than bust a lonely old man for wanting a piece while violent criminals roam the streets. Just fucking stupid.
    6 years ago
    Don’t blame LE for doing what they are hired to do unless you think they should only follow up on complaints from people they like and they should just pick and choose what laws they should enforce. The problem lies with those that make the laws and how they cowtow to noisy minorities with fat checkbooks.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I’ll blame anyone I feel like blaming. But I did mean the legislators.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't blame the legilators.

They take positions to get reelected. If it was against the will of their constituency they would flip flop.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Well, fuck me! I got to blame someone.
    Can I blame San Jose guy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion