Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She wasnt taking it and my low self esteem killed the mood

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This girls rubbed herself all over me and rammed her pelvis into me hard over and over again and was breathing really hard, panting, not vocalized but like a stifled moan, and I joked "you're good at faking that" she stopped and said "what?" Then I told her and she got genuinely upset and said "that's not fake" and she seemed mad and it killed the mood. Then I paid attention and realized she was literally dripping wet into me and I had killed the mood with my shitty low self esteem.

:(

What's wrong with me

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

open mouth. insert foot.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i would have thought the same thing you did

Profile picture for motownkid
motownkid
•

Stop being Doctor Phil and enjoy the ride....

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Enjoy the experience. If you removed the faking word from your statement - things would have been fine. Why ruin a good time with reality?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I order 15 watchings of Offspring's Self Esteem: youtube.com

Dammit.

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

Even if she was faking, just enjoy it as if it's real. That's what I do.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Mamisan’s response is pure gold.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement