tuscl

Amateur Nights Phoenix

Jonsnow76
California
Saturday, April 14, 2018 10:55 AM
What Phoenix clubs offer amateur nights?

5 comments

• a21985
    6 years ago
    Is this for your wife now? If so, I've been out of the Phoenix area for a while now, so I don't recall who had amateur nights, but most clubs will let a girl come in whenever for a tryout, especially if she's a former stripper. Your wife should know that. In any regards, if your questions are more for her than you now, the pink site would be the better place to go at this point.
  • Jonsnow76
    6 years ago
    Just asking what clubs have them. That’s it.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Hmm...Didn't take you for a guy who goes to clubs anymore after some of the disparaging comments you made against PLs in your last thread. Very curious. Well, anyways, I am of no help to you here but I'm sure someone in the AZ contigent here will have your answer. Lord knows with all the drop dead gorgeous ASU students/drop outs nearby, an amateur night in Phoenix would be a ton of fun.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Never was much a fan of the amateur nights. Almost always are dancers from other clubs or former dancers. And in the rare case you do get a real amateur, usually it's just awkward. That being said, if your gonna go to one, I recommend one in a college town, at least you have a chance to see drunk naked college girls
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I’m not aware of any. Not for a decade at least. BSC has public auditions when the girl applies for a job. That’s about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion