Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wtf is switter?

Estafador
Estafador212211

BIG APPLE

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is this code for Twitter or something? Because it's not creative

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

"Safe options are dwindling for sex workers under the controversial sex trafficking bill. Switter is helping — for now"

@Esty - what happened to you, man? You’re sounding clueless. Get with the program

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Try this link

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

This is so sad. You're literally the last person to find out about search engines.

Profile picture for K
K
•
Profile picture for K
K
•

That link should help

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

lol

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Pfft logic, screw that. I'm too lazy to do my own work. How you think I got through high school in only 7 years

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant point Estafador!

On a serious note I suspect switter is a portmanteau of "sex work" and Twitter.

Hopefully they police themselves enough to eliminate/minimize any support for trafficking. I think backpage just took things too far and ended up being the turd in the punch bowl for other folks. So a non-brilliant goes out to them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement