tuscl

Anyone play the mystery card?

Mtent
Relaxation
I got 10 straight dances without saying a word and growing at her the entire time. She kept looking for any times of whether I liked something or not but I gave her no reaction at all. I mostly kept my hands down on the side. Every time the song changed and she asked if I wanted her to keep going I just nodded with no other reaction.

At the end without me tipping her she said I was very sexy in a unique way and she looked down all self conscious and said it was hard to tell whether or not she did a good job and offered me her number and told me she'd look for me and she hugged me like she needed my affirmation and i gave it to her by hugging back and saying she did good

Very deep connection we had, and it wasn't even on purpose.

I imagine if it was on purpose I don't know may seem fake

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Was this your mom giving you a lapdance or was it your middle school bus driver?
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    That's a lot of dance-money to play a game with!
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    How tall are you now that you finishing "growing" through those ten dances? Surprised you could still fit in the VIP booth. And does every one of your posts have to end with you reporting the dancer calling you "cute" or "handsome"? Try to ego it down a bit. I guess that makes up for the boner issues you reported earlier, though.

• TommyMoney
    6 years ago
    lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Ten dances = deep conection with your wallet
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    To any lurkers reading this: Mtent is a troll persona of one of the tuscl regulars, who is seeing how dumb he can make a post and still get serious answers back. Nothing to see here, move along :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Buying into SJG's garbage causes cancer in PL's. Move along quickly, people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion