Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cardi B Confirms Pregnancy On ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Celebrates With Offset

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

“I always want to – I’m not going to say defend – strippers, but I just feel like people don’t understand it. I wanted to let people know, ‘I was a stripper. I wasn’t [expletive]. I wasn’t a prostitute. I wasn’t sucking [expletive]. First of all, that’s illegal in New York City. You’re going to jail for real…” said Cardi B.

Right. We all believe her.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice. It wouldn’t be the first lie told by a stripper or a rapper...

Sorry - an ex-stripper.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

We don’t like strippers who don’t suck dick!!!

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

She says all the time in her songs that she’s a literal ho. Eye roll.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

good looking woman...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement