Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this girl part 67

larryfisherman

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

She's a 9+ to me.

Anyone know what her name is??

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

What would you rate her?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd give her a 6. Maybe 6.5. There is something really off about her face and the boob job doesn't look at all natural.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

9, but I'd like to see the rest of her.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Watch to the end and you'll see the rest of her!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'm with you Larry. 9+. She would definitely be worth an hour in VIP.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

You can see the rest of her starting at 6:56

Profile picture for JohnBuford
JohnBuford
•

Smokin. A 9 seems reasonable.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

8, but I'd have to feel her tits. They're fake, but they look okay.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A definite 9+ - sweet face - nice tits - swollen nipples - hot pussy too! I watched until the end - and it was worth it.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

8

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

BigDockSammy - I waited until the end of the video - as I was thinking there would be a cock attached to her too - but she has a sweet looking pussy.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

meh...

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I'm really into Asian girls but I don't think this one is that hot. Maybe high 7ish.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

another girl that i would not kick out of bed...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

From what I saw I'd give her an 8.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement