tuscl

How do you think dancers feel when patron denies a hug?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, April 6, 2018 8:15 PM
Dancer asks patron in SC for a hug and patron politely declines one and instead gives a handshake or something. Doesn't matter the context but if you want to specify, then be my guest

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of dancers would probably feel rejected and/or embarrassed especially if it's in the view of others (custies, dancers).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I went to SCs only a couple of times in my 20s. One time I was at a dive-ish club, a dancer approaches me about a dance and I waved her off (was not my type) - she looked at me weird - then went and told the DJ and he called me out - apparently it was some-kind of free-dance the DJ had announced but I had not understood him over the mic - he called me out for refusing a free-dance from a stripper.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I only have one experience with that. After standing me up for OTC and not returning my texts, she comes up to me in the club and says "Can I at least get a hug?" She got the hug but no dances or more money out of me.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Chumps game
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A lot of dancers would probably feel rejected and/or embarrassed especially if it's in the view of others (custies, dancers).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree - most dancers would probably feel embarrassed if others saw it. I’m guessing a pl must have a reason to decline a free hug. But I’m not sure what it might be. If the dancer is a ROB - or a thief - maybe a pick pocket?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I agree with flagooner
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Never heard of the DJ calling someone out for refusing a free dance. Most free dances are usually two for ones or similar cattle calls. I have turned down many dancers for two for one and similar specials, for various reasons, and not once have I heard a complaint. I have even said no thank you when managers send a dancer by the table if she doesn't appeal to me. Often they'll ask what I am looking for.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    What would you do if the dancer said it was a free dance and just started doing an air dance at your table? Leave if you said you weren't interested but she proceeded to do it anyway? I've had a dancer refuse not to dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion