tuscl

How Much of a PL Are You????

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I think I'm pretty high on the scale. Reason why I think that?

Two of my buddies are traveling for work right now, and both don't travel that often for work.

Both, on the same evening, have txt'd me asking for advice on where to go strip clubbing in relation to their hotel locations.

Glad some people still find me useful!

7 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Respect!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i think i'm a pl too.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Other guys might think I am if I haven't been to a club or haven't been in years and a dancer or two know me. I usually go alone and don't have to give details.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Has your daughter ever asked you for directions to a strip club?

Have they asked you which club would be best for their bachelorette party?

Has your daughter’s fiancé’s father asked you what would be the best club for the *bachelor* party?

Have you ever, for real, fallen in love with a stripper, talking on the phone every week and visiting a couple times per year, even though she moved away 5 years ago?

Then you might be a PL.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    “I think I'm pretty high on the scale”

I don’t know about that, your trust count is pretty low
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Some friends and acquaintances of mine including women know I visit strip clubs. I don't see it as being PL'ish because I don't recklessly blow my money on strippers and I'm not ashamed of it.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Yes, Shailynn, the fact they knew to ask you counts for a lot on the scale. Now how well were you able to advise them? That might boost your score further.

The city they traveled to isn't the one you live in, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion